Punar Vivah

Power-packed episode, loved it!

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGG Today was fantastic  in terms of drama and no compromise on the characters too!
Aarti's panic and tension, Yash's surprise, and Gayatri being her usual self!
What I loved was more focus on AarYa and Aarti not backing down when Gayatri tells her to stay home!👏
Totally powerpacked, and you could feel the tension😭
I just hope Ansh doesn't land up in trouble, scary precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i'm super angry at Yash today😡😡😡...He was acting like a hitler...Atleast get to the root cause of Ansh's fears...His ways are not  completely right...poor Aarti & Ansh😭...But yeah love the Aarti Yash interaction  and Yash was clever enough to not make his arguments public while Aarti is just the opposite and did I say Iove the characterization of both Aarti and Yash ...awesome work Mittals... and Kratika was superb today...
-Kash- thumbnail
I don't think Yash was completely wrong, yeah the parenting styles differ but that doesn't mean you're wrong if you're strict!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I don't think Yash was completely wrong, yeah the parenting styles differ but that doesn't mean you're wrong if you're strict!

See I'm not saying Yash's parenting style is wrong...but atleast he should have made an attempt to ask Ansh why is he doing so...thats my only concern...and I could bear Aarti's pain😭...Sorry for the outburst but koi nahin Aarti hai naa yeh sab Yash ko sikhaane ke liye...no worries...and Yeah it was a fabulous episode Edited by adigaag - 11 years ago
-Kash- thumbnail
Are yaar, everyone assumed he didn't want to go to the new school because of the same reason as he doesn't like it there, I mean I have gone through the same thing (when I moved to U.S. from India and didn't fit in with the kids) and my parents forced me to go to school too and eventually everything clicked!