9th May,12: WU : Butler ji Darna zaruri hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mrvlsmedhsshivnirnashili04Archanamonu7webkapappkiguriyaBsankbalieAMSTjerkssaggi80eshachsmile365dayssanika1507tau123milwebAnku_20shiny3pavneetmaina0reema.ymyraliciousnandrjpaasaxena3ivanta29asiaheartMamtaBHeenapAnfalsushavvidirk41prefix3sinipillaiWestwickameetasingh4viraf4ucherry_ikabi71naj7poo_supikajal03lastminsevakriniiiiLoveTVShowsnancy1996coolkitty_23kaverijyoti06mysterious girlswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th May,12: WU : Butler ji Darna zaruri hai" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!

i felt as if i'm watching a comedy show Angry

kya se kya hogaya serial ka. D'oh

that bhoot wala thing OuchOuch i better not talk abt it; Dead

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
U r here also di. Thnx

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
wow.. i have no hopes from the show.. Mona is such a wonderful and gifted actor and her talent is being wasted clearly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanu.. ever since i have kept my head on the side table and watching the show..i enjoy it..and will watch it till the end for mona.. though i know the cvs have totally ruined it and made a comedy circus.. but then cant expect much form ek camp..can we..

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

thanks for the update tanu.. ever since i have kept my head on the side table and watching the show..i enjoy it..and will watch it till the end for mona.. though i know the cvs have totally ruined it and made a comedy circus.. but then cant expect much form ek camp..can we..

i agree rupali. today's episode is a head ache for me. fi8'ng of begali n punjabi - they arn't kids for god sake. CV's use ur brain and write the script acc'ly. Angry

i mean both are elders who are educated and have their own morals and all and fi8ing like kids Angry

its like a comedy circus indeed. and the bhoot thing one more unnecessary drag. Angry

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Originally posted by rups2408

i agree rupali. today's episode is a head ache for me. fi8'ng of begali n punjabi - they arn't kids for god sake. CV's use ur brain and write the script acc'ly. Angry

i mean both are elders who are educated and have their own morals and all and fi8ing like kids Angry

its like a comedy circus indeed. and the bhoot thing one more unnecessary drag. Angry

try it swetha.. dont analise the show at all.. and you will really enjoy it...like i do these days... only relief for me is to see some sensible scenes that come mona's way..

and her pradeep bashing dialogues.. they hit like anything.. iss sab comedy mein i love her bashing pradeep left right...

swethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
and at least the pea-brained suhasi acknowledged that pradeep was at fault too..

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.