Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What a stupid show!

sanju01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have never seen such a stupid mythological show in my whole life.🀒First they made us believe that sati is a goddess and she is the avatar of adishakti.But a goddess will never behave so childish and immaturely like sati.sati promised that she will always believe shiv and will listen to his each and every word but later she made a mistake of not believing his word and had to pay a heavy price for it.But still usko akal nahi aayi and she is throwing tantrum and behaving like a 2 year old kid.Yes, sati wanted to go for the yagya but she must have never behaved like what they are showing in the serial.
The cvs are trying to prove that she indeed doesn't deserve shiv because she is a human being and shiv is a god.but then they only said that sati is a goddess and is made for shiv.so why the hell they are showing all these nonsensical things?sometimes they prove that she is a god by showing her rudra adishakti avatar,sometimes they show that she is immatured because she is a human being.lagta hai woh log khud bhi confused hain aur humein bhi confused kar rahe hain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They are showing god as an immatured and childish lady.paap lagega unko.😑 Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love this show and dont find anything stupid here... Sati maybe Adhishakti but she has taken a human form and so shows human emotions and behaviour... and its how the story has been told and everything happens for a reason which may get eventually explained in the serial as it progresses
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This show till 2 weeks back was going well. Then suddenly things changed which has turned some of the die hard lovers of the show criticizing on some unconvincing aspects. The feelings  are bound to be strong because the show depicts our representatives of faith, whom we love & pray. Seeing anythig very different from our knowledge is bound to create different opinions.
Only if they were showing the correct story, most of us would have been praising them.  

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I watch this show because..my parents are like Sati and Mahadev personality-wise πŸ˜† My mom always does and wants things, is irrational, stubborn, childish(πŸ˜†) she's basically like Sati.. and my father is all calm, cool, composed and wiser in complete contrast to my mom. And both are so much in love inspite of their contrasting characters 😳

In short, the two remind me of my mom-dad..and it makes me wanna watch the show. Only for the convos between Mahadev Shiv annd Sati πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its true the CV's hav gone mad they shud'nt hav shown Mata Sati in this way its an insult and disrespect towards Maa adishakti...they wll be punished i m sure.
But i too LOve this show very much, everything is perfect in this show the sets, costumes, background scores and obviously Mohit and Mouni simply awesome...only by watching last 2 week tracks i cant stop loving it...no never...
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey friend don't say like that  and don't use bad words...the show is very correct ...true love story... please learn the story in shiv puran...CV's are showing correct ...sati behaves like child true bcz of daksh's impact on her mind...she will learn the truth in comg episodes but too late...
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't call it stupid dear...dats a pretty harsh word to use...every show has its ups n downs right???😊
even though m super pissed at CVs for the utter non sense they are showing...i know its pretty hard to digest it...😑
but i still have my hopes...we will get our DKDM back...a show that was beautiful n enlightening in every aspect...just try to be positive...😊
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It started going wrong since the dance episode, Sati loving and then hating mahadev getting ready to marry shatbish and then mahadev coming as jata. even that rakshas touching mata sati mahadev doing bungee jumping etc, these all left bad taste and decreased divinity in the show.

i believe sati's character has always been portrayed in childish and immature manner from that point on. people were not complaining since they were getting mohit and mouni scenes. However shivji's character was more or less managed very well by CV's but that too changed with testing ramji episodes.

hope they will at least maintain dignity of Devi aadi Shakti in the form of Parvati.

i guess last words told by shiv to sati will be followed by her

1) first form of penance in nest birth as parvati

and

2) second form just before immolating herself

regards
Krishna
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I doubt that the Cv's done a good research cause they are messing things up beyond repair...and sorry even the "hot"chemistry can't make up this goof up...It's a shame...
Q: did Sagar's writers entered DKDM...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, Sati is a form of adishakti but she is in her human form. Remember that she was born as a princess so she has to behave naive. But I do agree that CVs are making her character a little bit irritable nowadays. I hope they fix it soon enough