Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Todays episode was fully on Raavi..

Jeet and Raavi have a good scene...where jeet instill confidence...
Lucky and Jeet chase a guy with Rocky...bt it is the wrong guy
The boy comes to Raavi and asks her to come to a coffee shop and holds her hand..Raavi slaps him..

But in precap...the boy calls again...and Raavi is scared...

Now Raavi has slapped him...she has got the confidence...bt why is she scared again???

Todays episode...though good...had lots of...mmm...minus...

1. Jeet shud have been more strong..and must have given courage to Raavi to face the problem...instead he was more like accepting that this is how society is...he was more of confused..dialogues cud have been better...Parvarish word was used sooo much..

2. I felt bad for Pinky...one no one has told the prb...and all ask her to make their fav dish..and no one eats properly and leaves...if i was Pinky...i would have felt very bad..

3. Why is both Jeet and Lucky telling some childhood story rather than getting to the point...for Rocky-Lucky it was ok..while Jeet was telling...I did not get the point..

4. The chase was over dramatic...editing was poor...

5. The boy has too much make up on his face...LOL

I am telling all this becos...I want to see Parvarish perfect...they are not giving importance to the details...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOnebeeangel11NimbuMirchiSmritiKathaashajyipeeinnominate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Slap!!But Still..." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I can't see past his BROWS ROFL

Edited by netri - 09 May 2012 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91SmritiKathaNimbuMirchipallavi25Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Hey Shwets... Smile

So finally Raavi slapped the Guy... Sleepy but my question is... Why SlapConfused what is the need Ouch

You can simply say him no and Return the Rose Approve

First she gave all kinda mix signals... now when Boy is coming behind her... without saying anything... She directly slaps him... Thumbs Down

Slapping someone isn't as good as it sounds... in this case.. what if Boy feels offended and decides to Take revenge... Confused and In anger do something wrong to Raavi... Ouch This can happen too... Sleepy

Jeet is most of the time confuse soul... LOL His way of thinking confuses me too... whenever something happens... He starts blaming his Parvarish n all... Confused but what... why to blame urself or your child... this is pne situation can happen with anyone... nothing new... think and then make ur Daughter understandApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innominateShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I can't see past his BROWS ROFL

I forgot to mention tat...ROFL 

make up...did u see...the difference in his face color and neck color...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

2. I felt bad for Pinky...one no one has told the prb...and all ask her to make their fav dish..and no one eats properly and leaves...if i was Pinky...i would have felt very bad..
-- Mother can better make her Daughter Understand in this situation as She has also been in Teenage once... They should let Pinky know and then tell her to behave properly without getting hyperSmile

--Dirama has to be there... Akshi chasing Purse stoler and went in Jungle...OuchWacko I guess Jeet and Lucky chasing Boy would at least be better than that... Wink LOL
LOLLOL
-- His Eye-Brows are eye-catching... LOL LOL 
LOL
I am telling all this becos...I want to see Parvarish perfect...they are not giving importance to the details... Well same here... I want the same Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innominateShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Hey Shwets... Smile

So finally Raavi slapped the Guy... Sleepy but my question is... Why SlapConfused what is the need Ouch

You can simply say him no and Return the Rose Approve

She could have done that...But the guy caught her hand...but she could have fought back instead of slapping and told loudly(even more) to get lost...but whatever it was...SLAP was good...LOL

First she gave all kinda mix signals... now when Boy is coming behind her... without saying anything... She directly slaps him... Thumbs Down

Slapping someone isn't as good as it sounds... in this case.. what if Boy feels offended and decides to Take revenge... Confused and In anger do something wrong to Raavi... Ouch This can happen too... Sleepy

I guess that is what is going to happen next...the boy is offended...lets see how this goes...

Jeet is most of the time confuse soul... LOL His way of thinking confuses me too... whenever something happens... He starts blaming his Parvarish n all... Confused but what... why to blame urself or your child... this is pne situation can happen with anyone... nothing new... think and then make ur Daughter understandApprove

Jeet tested my patience...I mean...he must have been more confident...he himself looked scared...even after the chase..it was lucky who was angry and went to hit the guy and not Jeet...he was looking very similar to Raavi...looking scared here and there...I wish Lucky himself could have spoken to Raavi like the way he did with Rocky..

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by Shwets1502

-- Mother can better make her Daughter Understand in this situation as She has also been in Teenage once... They should let Pinky know and then tell her to behave properly without getting hyperSmile

--Dirama has to be there... Akshi chasing Purse stoler and went in Jungle...OuchWacko I guess Jeet and Lucky chasing Boy would at least be better than that... Wink LOL
LOLLOL
-- His Eye-Brows are eye-catching... LOL LOL 
LOL
I am telling all this becos...I want to see Parvarish perfect...they are not giving importance to the details... Well same here... I want the same Big smile

We need a combination of Pinky and Sweety...Understanding Pinky and Superwoman Sweety...LOL

Pinky i guess will say..stay away from there...u have to be more careful...and scare Raavi even more...but Pinky can be sensible at times too...LOL

Pinky is like Rano yar...Unpredictable..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I m still surprised that Raavi didn't say any thing to Pinky or Jeet . I mean how & what she should do .

I [ Tumping my chest ] agreeing with sachi that Slapping is the last resort !!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKathaNimbuMirchiShwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.