...Because sacrifice is love.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I don'tknow about you guys, but today, what Kabir did for Neha- that isn't under the category of what strangers , or enemies would do for each  other. No, what Kabir did for Neha was what I'd classify as Love. He knew the bullet was going to hit her- and he did the only thing he thought of first. Save Neha, his life would come later. Today,  Kabir really proved how much Neha's life is worth to him. Not  as much as Rishi's life, but even more than his own. I think I just got jealous of Neha!
Kabir just became ten times better in my view❤️

Kabir, get well soon...I really want you to marry Neha😳
Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i second u..i too was thinking that how lucky neha is..becaz she has got a wonderful life partner for her (i mean in the near future)..he didn't think for a single second about what if something happens to him..he thinks that neha's life is more important than his..god! what a heart..
kabir rocksss!
i m really jealous of neha...

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazy_world

i second u..i too was thinking that how lucky neha is..becaz she has got a wonderful life partner for her (i mean in the near future)..he didn't think for a single second about what if something happens to him..he thinks that neha's life is more important than his..god! what a heart..
kabir rocksss!
i m really jealous of neha...

Exactly. What a heart!
Risha95 thumbnail
yeah. even i was jealous! kabir makes me go mad! anyway...i think..ija is the main culprit...!
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
evn i thnk ija is d culprt...
nd kabir u rocckkk!!!!!! lotttsss offf lvvv...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the way he ran to save her from the bullet... I too have a feeling that kabir is in love with Neha
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too agree with u guys. He was amazing in his act today in saving Neha. 👏