Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

a track can't end overnight...it needs to end in a logical way...n i agree with sammy's return...its going kunal chopra way...

in current track...kunal to trust siddhi is very complicated bcz it matters his brother's married life n the future of 2 kids...he needs a solid proof...

n i feel siddhi will fail in her mission again that leads a very big MU b/w SiNal...n thats when kunal chopra will bounce back as a
 raging lion...

they are dragging it which is irritating...but then i guess its for a purpose...its for kunal chopra...

i agree that a track can't just end overnight and the trust issue is indeed at the level we've not witnessed yet. 
I think this way EMA track was introduced was very poor execution on CVs part, may be that's why it's so irritating. 
I don't want Siddhi to fail, since i want this track to end as it bring too much negative energy around, but again I want Kunal to handle it in logical way. Let's see what's in store for us but Yes Kunal Chopra is back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanyashrivastav

IF-Dazzler

tanyashrivastav

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
no parichay it not at all back on track ...it will only be back on track when nd IF we get to see kunal's parichay and that seems very far away now...

annie_mckinnenFariyal

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

no parichay it not at all back on track ...it will only be back on track when nd IF we get to see kunal's parichay and that seems very far away now...

I absolutely agree with you Tanya.

it can only get back on track if we see the story from Kunal's POV. We want to feel proud of the way Kunal gets his life back together & handles every situation with renewed zest & vigor. But how can he do that if all he is allowed to do is stand 2 feet behind Siddhi & watch her be mahaan in every track?

annie_mckinnenrainbowgirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top