Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Guys slowly slowly show getting back on track . CVs & writers introduced Aksha track because Sameer was out of town . guys you also need to understand this . sub plots are very important for story to move . I think today episode was very good and more scenes of SiNal . 

one more think I think Sameer gained weight .

Edited by my_jaan - 09 May 2012 at 10:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4arabicabharoposhahtanyashrivastavGayathri_MSKAditi147norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay ko apna Parichay mil gaya" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_jaan

Guys slowly slowly show getting back on track . CVs & writers introduced Aksha track because Sameer was out of town . guys you also need to understand this . sub plots are very important for story to move . I think today episode was very good and more scenes of SiNal .

may be what u r saying is right but still it needs to be on track yes today's sinal scences were nice but donno abt HM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

Originally posted by my_jaan

may be what u r saying is right but still it needs to be on track yes today's sinal scences were nice but donno abt HM

HM will not happen .

arabica

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
2mrw cold war btwn sinal.aftr cnfssn day didnt get 2 watch a loving sinal hug(last one was dori scene).4m 2mrw til EMA end God knows what drama. N ya ystd noticed sameer was looking little changd-i missd the freshness mayb effect of journey.Weight i feel is same or may b inc but sure nt decreasd.2mrw fullon torture wil start.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicabharoFariyal

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
 Welcome back Kunaal chopra.  Feeling little relieved with today's episode. Full pledged kunaal episode.
Waiting to see 2mrow episode... To watch Will they go HM???

arabica

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Dont think Samir was away for so long that they had to introduce a whole wired track on which the whole story is gonna revolve now, any show can manage with subtracks they had enough. rav/vik, rohit/rav, veena/sidhi, they cud manage with these for over two weeks yaar. and what did we get today, Kunal was again a furniture after the two min scene. he is back nowOuch I feel the cv's have to relize their mistake and bring Kunal  as the main lead n not give us lollipos. (glimpses of KUnal) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicaFariyaltanyashrivastavrainbowgirl-Rani

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
a track can't end overnight...it needs to end in a logical way...n i agree with sammy's return...its going kunal chopra way...

in current track...kunal to trust siddhi is very complicated bcz it matters his brother's married life n the future of 2 kids...he needs a solid proof...

n i feel siddhi will fail in her mission again that leads a very big MU b/w SiNal...n thats when kunal chopra will bounce back as a
 raging lion...

they are dragging it which is irritating...but then i guess its for a purpose...its for kunal chopra...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicabharo-Rani

rupa123

rupa123

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i think they will go on hm they will catch the plan in last moment and shilpa and chitanya will help siddhi to keep eye on and get proof against gaurav .hope so this happens otherwise same old predictable ek track and the serial going down the drain .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top