Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 9/5 Daksh invites Vishnuji (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shivanshiG

shivanshiG

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thank u for WU Minaxi... I wish they had shown about the Dash Mahavidyas.. and i guess Mahadev and Mata Sati lived togthr for many many yrs... about 10K yrs... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 9/5 Daksh invites Vishnuji (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU, Minakshi! It's a torture to review such an epi!
I'm not going to watch this discreditation of Sati and totally stupid turn of events!

mnx12

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
thanx a ton for the WU...SmileSmile
CVs should be honoured wid an oscar for butchering SATI ji's character so mercilessly...AngryAngry
wat the hell are dey exactly thinkin!!!!!
even a normal human wudn't have behaved in such a childish manner...has she forgotten all the vacchans she gave to MAHADEV????ConfusedConfused

and finally the day has arrived which we dreaded the most...Cry 
m gonna miss MOUNI n SATI ji so much...just hope dey bring her back as PARVATI...CryCry

Edited by rythmdivine - 09 May 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983mnx12komal07sukhi...

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update
At the end I wanted to cry, Mahedev in tears:((
I wish we could change this, unfortunately it has already happened. Mouni and Mohit are doing an awesome job. Love them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sukhi...

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I heard the story like this " that sati went to yagna ,just to ask for Yagna -part for shivji ,because she can't withstand the humiliation and injustice done by daksh towards her husband ,though shivji console her to control her emotions ,that he is not bothered about daksh -yagna as a insult, but she cant accept the fact that her husband is humiliated ,hence she went to daksh-yagna and immolate herself to cut all her bandas with daksh for saving her husband's honor ...

I love  sati every much ,because she is closely related to Goddess meenakshi ... ,if sati is wrong ,then Meenakshi is far more wrong than her in all of her actions ...She is such a adamant princess yet composing cool nature .

I beg cv to respect her rather than messing her character as a clumsy one 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12komal07flamingo_ariesshalisukhi...

prankz

Groupbie

prankz

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
they r ruining her character so that people end up having bad memories of her...n so that a new parvati can be better accepted and can be portrayed to be far more superior that her...haha i cant believe i came up with that explanation...i have started thinking like the people who r making the show...destructive thinkingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU  meenakshiSmile...

I just cant believe wat a change of character...I remenber hw Sati used to handle situations whn her family was against her marriage...She was so calm n composed yet firm...I remember whn Jata consoled n promised her dat He will take her to Kailash..n She was then so releaved..thinking that Shivji will handle everything...What has happened to dat Sati after marriage...???...

and the Kasam part...Ermm..Do really divinity has to do with something like kasams...when they r not bounded by even time itself...Dead

the most annoying thing  is..marriage last for just 7 days..????? was it human 7 days or divine 7 days...?????Angry  if its believed dat Shiv-Sati marriage lasted for more than 10k  yrs...then too 7divine days dnt sum upto human 10k  yearsErmmErmm

no doubt the Veerbhadra epi wud be an epic...but we might had got delighted if they choose to show 10 Mahavidyaas too...if CVs are doing all these for trps then showing 10 mahavidyaas wud fetch more AngryAngry...

I just hope CV's dnt play to ruin the character of Pravati now...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhikomal07

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanshiG

Thank u for WU Minaxi... I wish they had shown about the Dash Mahavidyas.. and i guess Mahadev and Mata Sati lived togthr for many many yrs... about 10K yrs... Unhappy
Even I wanted to see them when once Shivji mentioned, they are your Dash Mahvidyas. They liveda very happy married life for 10K years contarary to this 7 days of marriage.

vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top