Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

Thank you so much for the update
At the end I wanted to cry, Mahedev in tears:((
I wish we could change this, unfortunately it has already happened. Mouni and Mohit are doing an awesome job. Love them

Thanks, seeing Shivji in tears was painful.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

Thanks for WU  meenakshi😊...

I just cant believe wat a change of character...I remenber hw Sati used to handle situations whn her family was against her marriage...She was so calm n composed yet firm...I remember whn Jata consoled n promised her dat He will take her to Kailash..n She was then so releaved..thinking that Shivji will handle everything...What has happened to dat Sati after marriage...???...

and the Kasam part...🤔..Do really divinity has to do with something like kasams...when they r not bounded by even time itself...🤢

the most annoying thing  is..marriage last for just 7 days..????? was it human 7 days or divine 7 days...?????😡  if its believed dat Shiv-Sati marriage lasted for more than 10k  yrs...then too 7divine days dnt sum upto human 10k  years🤔🤔

no doubt the Veerbhadra epi wud be an epic...but we might had got delighted if they choose to show 10 Mahavidyaas too...if CVs are doing all these for trps then showing 10 mahavidyaas wud fetch more ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡...

I just hope CV's dnt play to ruin the character of Pravati now...😕

Sati before the marriage was the previous writer's work. This is their current writer's work. 
Yesterday when they showed Shivji preparing her for sadhna, I for a few moments had hopes for seeing the mahavidyas, but mmidiately every thing was shattered. Had they shown the real story, with proper promotion, this would have got the heighest TRPs.
I am worried for Parvati too.