India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

tanya n nandini

salman_asif Groupbie
salman_asif
salman_asif

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged

in real life nandini and karan are the best . in KSBKBT first karan like nandini very much and he avoid the tanya coz  nandini  n karan love each other ver much tanya also love karan more than nandini bcoz when nandini saw tanya n karan in a room together(bcoz of ansh)  nandini avoid karan agai n again . nandini is so emotional . but tanya have big heart . tanyas role is good then nandini . tanya is very good friend of nandini .  but in the case of love,husband,bhoomi,and viraani house she dont have to play the role of a good friend.

what u think about it?  

think if u r in the place of tanya ,will you live alone from karan ?

somya_20 Groupbie
somya_20
somya_20

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Dead FIRST of all ,i will never ever marry somebody  else's husband let alone my so called friend unless untill he is an divorcee or his wife has died (in this situation she was in coma but although alive ) because i will never ever built my house on somebodyelse marriage as it is morally wrong and unethical and  i will try to  move on and find myself somebody else!!!!!

here their marriage is illegal and nan is an legal wife of karan and is the first wife and tanya is a second womenAngry!!!!!!!

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salman_asif

in real life nandini and karan are the best . in KSBKBT first karan like nandini very much and he avoid the tanya coz  nandini  n karan love each other ver much tanya also love karan more than nandini bcoz when nandini saw tanya n karan in a room together(bcoz of ansh)  nandini avoid karan agai n again . nandini is so emotional . but tanya have big heart . tanyas role is good then nandini . tanya is very good friend of nandini .  but in the case of love,husband,bhoomi,and viraani house she dont have to play the role of a good friend.

what u think about it?  

think if u r in the place of tanya ,will you live alone from karan ?

i think someone should tell nandini abt karan-tanya marriage!someone like tulsi or baa because they can make nandini understand the situation without stunning her!it is not that i like tanya but now everyone is fooling nandini!i cant bear it!Cryn now karan too is very concerned abt tanya!Crythe idiot!Angry

Edited by lakshmi ram - 26 April 2005 at 5:32am
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
yea i think they should tell nandini cuz later she might misunderstand their reason 4 not telling. i don't understand y ppl r blaming tanya 4 getting married n backstabbin her friend y don't ppl blame karan he was the 1 who was married n he asked tanya 2 marry himAngry. n y do ppl keep 4getting that the dr said nan would never come out of coma so how is it tanya's fault she got marriedAngry, there was  no hope. what do ppl expect karan 2 stay single n raise a child, thats not even his, by himself. ppl have 2 move on their their lives n karan n tanya did so ppl can't blame them. nandini should b grateful that cuz of tanya bhoomi n  karan r so close. cuz if nandini raised bhoomi frm the start i don't think karan would b as close 2 her as he is now cuz he'll keep thinking about ansh.
saturn567 Newbie
saturn567
saturn567

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
  For us Karan and Nandani lovers, we don't need to be  too rough on Tanya. For one she shouldn't have married Karan unless Nandani was defiately not coming back. Now she has to deal with this whole mess. She's pregant with Karan's child. The great thing is Karan played by Hiten Tejwani and Nandani played Gauri Prathan, were married almost a year ago in real life! So for those of you who just love to see Karan and Nandani toegther like I would too!, Don't worry even if Tanya ends up with Karan on screen, off- screen our favorite couple is in love and together.Big smile
prettygirl Goldie
prettygirl
prettygirl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

YEs I totly aggreee with you

Karan n tanya 4 eva

#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with somya_20, tanya did the wrong thing by marrying karan. she should have pertented that karan wuz her uncle or something
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ruhi

yea i think they should tell nandini cuz later she might misunderstand their reason 4 not telling. i don't understand y ppl r blaming tanya 4 getting married n backstabbin her friend y don't ppl blame karan he was the 1 who was married n he asked tanya 2 marry himAngry. n y do ppl keep 4getting that the dr said nan would never come out of coma so how is it tanya's fault she got marriedAngry, there was  no hope. what do ppl expect karan 2 stay single n raise a child, thats not even his, by himself. ppl have 2 move on their their lives n karan n tanya did so ppl can't blame them. nandini should b grateful that cuz of tanya bhoomi n  karan r so close. cuz if nandini raised bhoomi frm the start i don't think karan would b as close 2 her as he is now cuz he'll keep thinking about ansh.

I KNOW!!! KARAN ASO AGREEDDDD TO MARRY HERRR!!!yah nandani shuld be happy tanya raised bhoomi.. karan would never luv her diz much... n da docz said NANDANI DEFINATELY wasnt comin bak so take her off life support!! now how much more proof did dey need .. only karan believed she would come bak.. no one else did.. n everyone basically thought of her as dead.. so tanya married him.. now shez awake shez ruining everything.. thingz were sooo better off wen she was in coma

Go to top