Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update.. loved arnav khushi scene in the terrace...so now arnav singh raizada lies to get khushi by his side and for him only.. thats good.. yash and anjali texting was nice
jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another fabulous update! i feel so jealous of them, their love. he will do anything for her- even went to the terrace that haunted him for her😊. The best part i liked is when Arnav said, "i cant bear to share you-even the idea of you with someone else" o boy he is so possessive and mad in love!!😳
anjali is so falling for yash! she admits it as sexual attraction but fail to see beyond that..but i doubt yash has decided something more serious...?!? is there a scope for a new relation between both Khushis?
continue soon, hope you change your mind and start giving us two updates like b4πŸ˜ƒ LOL
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW! Arhi are so cute! especially Arnav, i love ya Arnav! πŸ˜³ Sweet Update! πŸ˜ƒ
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the last few updates.

AnjAsh - God they just ooze sexual tension! They so need to get it on and when they do I will cheer from the sidelines! Oh can we please please please adopt him for the show?!! His character, with all his naughtiness and innuendo, is simply amazing. 

ArHi - Their love knows no bounds. I'm glad she reacted the way she did when he told her all of what happened in Goa. I like the fact that she is not always submissive and can show her feisty side to Arnav even though he makes her melt!
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav and Khushi brilliant as usual☺️

I love Yash ..😳
I didn't think that I will be interested in any characters in any FFs except Arshi ..
but the way you build the relationship between Yash & Anjali make me fall in love with them ..😍

Great update dear ..
Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, what a sweet update Maya.

Loved this line from Arnav, he literally worships the very ground she walks on doesn't he? πŸ˜†

"I don't speak about you, Khushi. It is private and sacred to me. I say nothing to anyone about you. I can't bear to share you--even the idea of you--with someone else." Arnav kissed her mouth.

That showed the depth of his feelings for her, I wonder if Khushi got what he said to her, she seems to be a little off these days, didn't even realize she had no saree on πŸ˜‰ It was so sweet & caring of Arnav to remove his shirt & cover her, not talk about being a tad possessive too. πŸ˜ƒ

Loving the quiet and persistent Yash, he isn't giving up that easily on Anjali is he?? " I am the man for you." πŸ˜† Will he succeed in breaking the wall she has erected around her, time will tell, but it seems for the moment tide is on Yash's side...
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just loved what Arnav and Khushi told each other!!! Wow!!! Arnav is so possessive of her and you make it so romantic!!!
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! That was awesome!

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely beautiful! 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE
LOVE ANJALI N YASH PART
ARNAV N KHUSHI SCENES WERE AWESOME SHE WAS THAT ANGER THAT SHE WENT TO THE ROOF WITH ONLY HER BLOUSE N PETTICOAT SOO SWEET HOW HE SAID I CANT THINK OF SHARING YOU UR BRILLIANT WITH WORDS LOVE WHEN ARANV SAYS
"I don't speak about you, Khushi. It is private and sacred to me. I say nothing to anyone about you. I can't bear to share you--even the idea of you--with someone else." Arnav kissed her mouth.
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL JUST SHOW HIS LOVE FOR HER
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago