Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 9th May 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Indu lies to Sadanand and Radha about the condition Saanchi had put forth regarding the stolen property papers...and says sanchi wants him to do a job. Veena shouts at sanchi..sanchi takes her away from there.  Veena scolds Saanchi for accepting Indu's marriage proposal to get their property papers back. Saanchi persuades Tarachand to accept her decision...and says may be this time she may not fail. 

Indu plots with his friends to steal the property papers from Sadanand. He also plans to punish Saanchi after their wedding for deceiving him. Malti and other family members of indu will be celebrating and dancing...except sadanand and Radha. Malti calls indu to join them...indu will also dance with them.  Malti and Radha go to Saanchi's house with shagun. Malti finds about no celebrations in sanchi's house...she says to veena to bring her daughter-in -law...and she will call all the colony members to celebrate.

Precap : Indu tries to find the property papers...meanwhile sadanand comes there. Indu will be shocked.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumarparbhudayalchhedagingermeggsladdoodent4uWestwickramonamUDEYFaayeysuki11_mahi_NamzzMonu-SunNaasallu_loverlashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 9th May 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aw, plans to punish sanchi? :/

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update! I know you're going away for a few days, and I'm sure I'm one of many who will miss your great updates!

Today's epi was good, but as per SBB my worst fears have been confirmed, there will -sob- be no marriage! And really I have no words to say today. I'm just so annoyed at CV's for ruining the one show I watch regularly. Well done CV'S you haven't shot yourselves in the foot with this stupid repeat of no marriage track, you've bloody blown it off! I don't personally know about anyone else but I'm done with this show. I only watch it for INSA, and whilst I'm sure they will both love each other one day, I now know for certain they will never marry. As they are doomed to have tragic love story.

Hints have always been in place, with every pundit consulted in earlier epis saying that Sanchi would never be married, to Indu saying he would die to prove his love true. Hell when Prabal first saw Sanchi, he declared that Sanchi and Indu's love for her will lead to his death. I'm sure Indu our dashing hero will die in this show. It will be a long time from now, but he will and the show will end with a single independant Sanchi.

And finally to be perfectly honest I don't think I can watch such a sad story unfold in front of me! Curse you CVS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggslashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Suki...be optimistic yaar. I know what you mean. I have this fear at the back of my head that the marriage won't happen...but maybe that's what the CV's want us viewers and fans to think...this is me trying to be positive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gingermeggssuki11lashy

gingermeggs

Groupbie

gingermeggs

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramya! Keeping my fingers crossed for the wedding. INSA don't realize this but there is huge hurricane heading towards them in the form of Prabal. But they will give each other strength, so we need the darn wedding!

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for update :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.