Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram did Sugnis sardakai - a future prediction (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by cyrine

The path to that holy fire will take time, Adi will torture sugni and humiliate her in front of the society, her family, even in front of his own mama, Takur Vikram. But eventually he will be the one who accept her infront of all these as his wife, lifepartner and soulmate.

I cannot wait for Adi and Sugni Love-hate relationship to begin.

/Cyrine  
This does not appeal to me at all.  i'm dreading it.  I hate it.  If they want a love story, they better do it some other way.

I'm also not pleased that he has a girlfriend.  Did they have to make him have a girlfriend? I'm sick of these pairings where we're supposed to root for a bunch of emotional cheaters.  Of course they'll probably try to paint Aditi-Amrita as not really a true relationship that had real foundation.  Except from what I've seen so far, that was not the case.  

Yeah, in Amrita's and Vikram's exchange, I guess we can say maybe Vikram had some hand in getting them together. Maybe, maybe not.  And that their families are close.  But Aditya is not the type to be with her if he didn't want to be, or just because his uncle thought really thought they would make a good pair.  And he knows Vikram enough to know that Vikram is not the type to be hurt if Aditya didn't like Amrita.
I agree. I like to see someone falling love with sugani and she becomes symbol of breaking this custom. I could be Vikram or Adi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram did Sugnis sardakai - a future prediction (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

I think both will fallin love with Sungni .. The question is who will Sugni fall for.  VIkram would be nice   Day Dreaming,potential for a great love story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFVJ

I think both will fallin love with Sungni .. The question is who will Sugni fall for.  VIkram would be nice   Day Dreaming,potential for a great love story

Please make it Vikram Please Cv's...

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
This does not appeal to me at all.  i'm dreading it.  I hate it.  If they want a love story, they better do it some other way.

I'm also not pleased that he has a girlfriend.  Did they have to make him have a girlfriend? I'm sick of these pairings where we're supposed to root for a bunch of emotional cheaters.  Of course they'll probably try to paint Aditi-Amrita as not really a true relationship that had real foundation.  Except from what I've seen so far, that was not the case.  

Yeah, in Amrita's and Vikram's exchange, I guess we can say maybe Vikram had some hand in getting them together. Maybe, maybe not.  And that their families are close.  But Aditya is not the type to be with her if he didn't want to be, or just because his uncle thought really thought they would make a good pair.  And he knows Vikram enough to know that Vikram is not the type to be hurt if Aditya didn't like Amrita.
[/QUOTE]
not just a Girl friend.. but a good girl who is strong, independent, smart and beutiful inside out... if they wanted Adi-Sugni love story.. they shouldve introduced a mean, evil girl friend.. Just my 2 cents Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.