Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram did Sugnis sardakai - a future prediction (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

devi87

devi87

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
so what will be the outcome of Amrita isn't she Adi's current gurl friend and if adi and sugni become a couple will amrita become their enemy???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram did Sugnis sardakai - a future prediction (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devi87

so what will be the outcome of Amrita isn't she Adi's current gurl friend and if adi and sugni become a couple will amrita become their enemy???

I hope and Iam having my fingers crossed that the CVs dont turn Amrita into a villian, there are so many negative characters already lined up. But since the writers have Adi as the male lead and since he is supposed to have girlfriend. There must be some kind of twist to that but Iam hoping that she will play an important role beofre her track ends and that they end her track in a good way. As it seems now she is a very nice person, she doesnt want to hurt anyone. But who knows? 
Though she is making a documentry about the Bedia Tribe and Sugni, this might cause alot of problem for Sugni, keeping in mind that she might portray Sugni in a negative way or the whole tribe extremely negative. That might not go so well with Sugni as she takes pride in being from the Bedia Tribe becuase not belonging to tat tribe would mean that she would be someone elses daughter and she is extremely proud of being her mothers (a bednis) daughter. And why wouldnt she, Gul is a wonderful mother. 

Anyways Amrita might be acting nice only to make her documentry and in order to be allowed by sugni in her life so that she can document her material. most importantly, Sugni have not really understood what a documentary is, what it would mena to her and what consequences that documentary will have in sugnis life is to be seen. 

Amrita might be negative in a way because her motive is to collect as much as data as possible nad then eave the villiage and become a respected, rich and famous documentary maker. Her documentray might even affect Adis point of view if Amrita collects a lot of data about sugni and her dreams and her wishes. Adi might then change his perspective about sugni both as a person but also her belonging to bedni tribe. Her struggles and the obstacales she meets with in her daily life might cahnge Adi. 

Let us what CVs have in stor for us Smile

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

Vikram did Sugnis Sardakai!!! It was symbolic.

He threw that Chunari which landed on Sugnis head, meaning that he has done Sugnis sardakai, intentionally or unintentionally - Wahat is done is done!

The symbolism is that Vikram did the the Sardakai, at the same day as Adi came to the villiage. Vik did the sardakai and Adi landed in the villiage to save her! That dear Subhaians sends a message.

For something the protagonists did not even realize as something happened, attaching a symbolic interpretation to it is little overboard for me.

Vikram does not even know his scarf landed on Suguni.

The scarf is not even the typical Lal Dupatta to be objectively speaking.

The receiving person, Suguna was not even doing a RAI dance to be actually thinking that if some cloth lands on her head it becomes a Sardhakai.

Can someone actually tell me that Sardhakai can happen anytime, anywhere to any Bedni ? RANDOM event ? 

Can someone tell me, how is not possible that a Chunni/duppata when thrown towards the desired woman participating in the group, cannot miss the cloth landing on her head ?

How it is not possible that the Bedni's cannot have MULTIPLE sardhakai's and then how does it make sense that a Bedni can wear Sindoor, Mangasutra and Bichua(toe-rings) on behalf of a SINGLE man/thakur.

Sorry about the post, but I could not help expressing myself at the kind of wishful interpretation of events that were thrown at the audience to keep us enticed. If this had happened in a 2-3 hour movie, it would have been plausible to believe. Seeing it over a daily soap, takes all meaning out of it. Over a daily soap events are thrown at viewers like a bone is thrown at the dog. The reaction tells the story-writers how they can manipulate the story on its way-forward.

Its too early to attach meanings to the story when the stage is still being set...

Edited by shridevigaddam - 15 May 2012 at 8:00pm

hazelnut

hazelnut

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Could it be that sardakai happens actually only when it's acknowledged by a lot more people and seen as official? not sure... but, agreed that if we attach too much deep symbolism into things, it'll be hard not to consider a lot of other assumptions attached to that symbolism.
I think that scene is perhaps a foreshadowing of intentions, maybe? I mean, symbolic in that way?
Perhaps meaning (to me, at least)- Vikram actually ending up doing her sardhakai not because he pursues it like the other Thakurs but because of rising circumstances that she can't escape sardakhai (his scarf having unintentionally landed on her head)... initially, at least, (like a previous member mentioned) it would be to protect her and her dreams - just like how he gave her his lucky scarf with his best wishes...

but others in society won't see it that way.
Like Champa having said it's as if Vikram did her sardhakai. (maybe I'm also reading too far into meanings) Then there seemed to be so much fear suddenly on Sugni's face... to me, that scene showed Sugni doesn't want that to happen. Sugni sees him like an angel from heaven, and if Vikram did her sardhakai - all of that will change because, for one thing Cry, she won't be able to escape what the society will think of their pairing... and, perhaps, he may become a little domineering and she'll have to obey... she may not want this particular thakur-bedni relationship with him whether or not he does it to protect her.
It just distorts the connection they already share.
Maybe he won't even tell her his intentions and she'll misunderstand and feel disheartened. Because perhaps, he's allowing this to be a bigger blow Nuke to Aditya (like Vikram said earlier Adi will need a stronger blow to reduce pain of the milder one or a cure).

I don't want to believe he would turn into a villain considering Sugni's words on how any time she's in trouble and prayed to God in all those situations, Vikram then came somehow to help her out - he's a positive presence in her life so far.

I think Jwala Thakur's wife is planning to have her brother do the sardakai of Sugni though :(

Regarding Amrita, it seems she's the first to understand Sugni so simply. I don't think she will wish ill for her (but, I guess it's too early to say as Sugni is not exactly a threat to her relationship with Aditya), perhaps her beautiful photos and documentary will make Sugni famous in the city as she's quite a rebel. ^^,

Edited by hazelnut - 15 May 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Amrita and Aditya relationship breaking...

My feeling is that accusation and guilt will take these two apart.
If not that then charity and circumstances will take them asunder.

1) Believe Amrita is going to accuse Aditya for not doing something (like protecting or showing basic humanity) and not condone on those human grounds. Aditya also will later feel will feel guilty and try correcting things of where he failed.

2) May be circumstances will lead to Aditya doing something that will result into nullification of Aditya-Amrita relationship. And Amrita will show a consequential charity to the end...

In either ways, I tend to think that Amrita will remain a good person...unless the CVs plan to make her bad just because we are already reading their minds
LOL

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you totally!
I'll give this show a shot if it Adi-Sugni otherwise I do not really like big age-gap relationships. Sorry!
I ean why go for these type of forbidden relationships?
For all we know this guy is married or taken in some way!
I do hope Adi grows as a person!
I think with a little effort this couple could rock!

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Wel I don't think he'll do so even if it's for sugni's sake, whats wrong is wrong & the show is about fighting sardhakai not using it as means of saving, & if it's to save sugni, then y sardhakai &not legal marriage but yes anything can happen as its an Indian tv serial
   But der'll be no point In watching psh if sugni's sardhakai happens, whatever be the type or reason then... As far as sugni Aditya relation is concerned I did really love to see aditya turning in a good human being (regretting Watever he has done & said) as he is really arrogant and senseless right now. But this turning shouldn't result In mess with amrita's character. I really love her character.
    Don't u??

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i hav read everyones POV and it's an interesting positive mixture... thankfully not a bashing venue like some other forums :-)
i think vik n sugni will be a couple but how n when n why is the question and it will be interesting to see :-D

i like their scenes alot n i prefer that couple rather than adi n sugnii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.