Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cyrine

Bottom line:

Vikram is going to do sugnis Sardakai, he will fill her Maaang with sinddor and he will get her even a Mangalsutra. But he wont give her the position of his wife, he will not give her the promise of protecting her and be with her trough thick and think by aacepthing the holy fire as witness.

That leads us to Aditya, an arrogant and proud rich guy- the real saviour, the one who will giver her the rights of a wife, respect her, cherish her and forever save her from the eyes of other Takurs by promising to share his seven lives with her, by doing the saat-pheres.

The path to that holy fire will take time, Adi will torture sugni and humiliate her in front of the society, her family, even in front of his own mama, Takur Vikram. But eventually he will be the one who accept her infront of all these as his wife, lifepartner and soulmate.

I cannot wait for Adi and Sugni Love-hate relationship to begin.

/Cyrine  

hey cyrine, just got time to visit forum... wanted to say awesome topic!
i really liked the way you wrote the post concerning direct and indirect message as well as the over symbolic presence done through subliminal foreshadowing.

as for that path of fire which must be set in order for sugni's true saving (becuase the sardakai is not thakur vikram saving her but further throwing her into a mire) i am dying to see it.  right now, i am really like the vikram/sugni scenes because the build up to their twisted relationship is being laid so well.  as the articles mentioned, vikram will become consumed by sugni and i really can't wait to see that.  it's really interesting, and i want to see aditya stepping up to the play to do what he must.  he needs to slander and wring sugni through mud in order to let go of all his bitter notions and realize that he might be wrong.  i can't wait to see their conflicted way and sugni being saved by an aditya which must evolve.  i can't wait to see how sugni will change too.
CB-fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vikram doing the sardakkai in a symbolic way means that somehow he and Sugni will be connected. But it may not be love from both sides. Like Gulabiya told the Thakurain, rishta toh hai, between bednis and Thakurs. But it is not of love, or equal love from both sides. 

Gulabiya respects Jwala Thakur and said in one episode that Sugni reminds her of him. So may be Jwala Thakur could not give her the position of a wife and is old-fashioned but he does not seem to be creepy or evil. May be Vikram also will be like that. He won't be evil or creepy but may not be able to give Sugni what she wants in life. 

Vikram getting obsessed with Sugni is like the story in Bairi Piya. I hope it is not like that here. I feel that Vikram might misunderstand Sugni's respect for him as love, because he is the only Thakur she can even stand. But being unable to marry her, either because he is married or widowed, he might do her sardakai which she will then misunderstand. That's my guess. 

Aditya marrying Sugni to prevent Sugni-Vikram relation is like Khushi-Arnav story. Don't want that repeated here.

I would like to see Vikram continue to be the way he is now. I hope he doesn't become a villain, but circumstances and surrounding characters become villains. There are already a lot of people who can cause damage-Sugni's mama and mami, Mansukh chacha, Vikram's chacha, Thakurain and her son, and that daimaa of Vikram's. We don't need Vikram also to become a villain. 

Sugni left that red scarf that Vikram put on her, back in Vikram's haveli. What is the significance of that? Vikram will offer to do sardakai to protect her but she will refuse? 

It is possible that Vikram -Sugni relationship will be one of respect but Aditya will misunderstand it as love?

Jwala Thakur can also misunderstand Vikram's intentions. Like someone asked, can he as a father dictate who can do sardakai for his daughter?

Edited by CB-fan - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
He will probably do that to save her from the panchayat or from some other situation as in the initial promos he seems to have done it. He will probably not have any relation with her but may save her from such a situation Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

hey cyrine, just got time to visit forum... wanted to say awesome topic!
i really liked the way you wrote the post concerning direct and indirect message as well as the over symbolic presence done through subliminal foreshadowing.

Thank you 😊

as for that path of fire which must be set in order for sugni's true saving (becuase the sardakai is not thakur vikram saving her but further throwing her into a mire) i am dying to see it.  right now, i am really like the vikram/sugni scenes because the build up to their twisted relationship is being laid so well.  as the articles mentioned, vikram will become consumed by sugni and i really can't wait to see that.  it's really interesting, and i want to see aditya stepping up to the play to do what he must.  he needs to slander and wring sugni through mud in order to let go of all his bitter notions and realize that he might be wrong.  i can't wait to see their conflicted way and sugni being saved by an aditya which must evolve.  i can't wait to see how sugni will change too.

YEs I am actually looking forward to that kind of track also, you have put it so beautifully that I dont need to say anything else than IAGREE comepletley !!!!

my opinion is in red!
cyrine thumbnail
Originally posted by: CB-fan

Vikram doing the sardakkai in a symbolic way means that somehow he and Sugni will be connected. But it may not be love from both sides. Like Gulabiya told the Thakurain, rishta toh hai, between bednis and Thakurs. But it is not of love, or equal love from both sides.

Agree, Gul put it really well, that there is a connection between a Bedni and the Takurs, but it depends on the Takur who is the superior one to decide what kinds of ristha it shall be. Becuase Gulabiya seems to care about jwala somehow and Jwala have a soft side for her too. In Gul and Jwalas case it was J who decide what form their relationship should take but in vik-Sugni it might be the other way around, that it is Sugni who decides that she doesnt want a romantic angle. Who knows!
Gulabiya respects Jwala Thakur and said in one episode that Sugni reminds her of him. So may be Jwala Thakur could not give her the position of a wife and is old-fashioned but he does not seem to be creepy or evil. May be Vikram also will be like that. He won't be evil or creepy but may not be able to give Sugni what she wants in life.
i also belive that although vik might like sugni but he wont be able to give what sugni really wnats, the position of a wife and not a mistress.

Vikram getting obsessed with Sugni is like the story in Bairi Piya. I hope it is not like that here. I feel that Vikram might misunderstand Sugni's respect for him as love, because he is the only Thakur she can even stand. But being unable to marry her, either because he is married or widowed, he might do her sardakai which she will then misunderstand. That's my guess.
Although I personally feel that an obssesed Vik would be a delight to watch, but your guess is not bad either, if bot better. There is a huge posibility that vik might missunderstands sugnis respects for him for love and he wont be able to marry her even if he wanted to becuase of him being already married.
Aditya marrying Sugni to prevent Sugni-Vikram relation is like Khushi-Arnav story. Don't want that repeated here.
True! But I belive that they handled Arnav-khushi story badly after the marriage track! It lost its essence, even if Adi marries sugni because of that reason, to take her away from vik and not letting sugni destroying viks marrige and not let visks children suffer, if the writers are creative enough as they seem to be... this show can get better and better even if this twist will come
I would like to see Vikram continue to be the way he is now. I hope he doesn't become a villain, but circumstances and surrounding characters become villains. There are already a lot of people who can cause damage-Sugni's mama and mami, Mansukh chacha, Vikram's chacha, Thakurain and her son, and that daimaa of Vikram's. We don't need Vikram also to become a villain.

hahahha... true, there are indeed to many villians already. but lets see what the writers have in mind!
Sugni left that red scarf that Vikram put on her, back in Vikram's haveli. What is the significance of that? Vikram will offer to do sardakai to protect her but she will refuse?
As Iam babling about symbolism, i think that sugni returning the scarf back to vikram after the unintentionaly "sardakai". Vik might do her sadakai but sugni might want more than that, sshe might want a marriage which vik cannot give and she might not accept being his mistress even in the name, and not the real relation. so she might return the real sardakai scarf in the future. (lol am I making sense)
It is possible that Vikram -Sugni relationship will be one of respect but Aditya will misunderstand it as love?
i can see that coming, especially in that scene where Adi humiliated Sugni. Back to symbolism - Sugni out of respect sat on the floor and not on the sofa when vik asked her to bee seated and pointed on the sofa and not the floor. she out of respect sat on the floor and Adi missunderstood her behaviour.. he thought that she somehow wanted to seduce vik... There is a big possibility that Adi will missunderstand the mutual respect that vik and sugni share on friendship level and on a mentor level from Visk side, and this might lead to Adi- sugni mariage - where Vik doesnt have to become the villian but he might hjave grey shades to his character that might create some obstacles for Adi-sugni.
Jwala Thakur can also misunderstand Vikram's intentions. Like someone asked, can he as a father dictate who can do sardakai for his daughter?
Yes, I really wonder how Jwalas reaction will be when Vik offers himself to do sugnis sardakai. I am sure that sugnis mami and mami is going to stand against him as Jwala is not doing anything for them as regards money and jwalas wife, The tgakurain seem to be plotting too... let us see!

My opinion is in RED!
CB-fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cyrine,
Thanks for your comments. In friday's episode, he asks her if he can drop her. That must be very unusual, for a Thakur to drop bedni in his car. And still, Sugni refused. She is already taking liberty with him. 

Vikram-Sugni pairing is interesting. 

devi87 thumbnail
so what will be the outcome of Amrita isn't she Adi's current gurl friend and if adi and sugni become a couple will amrita become their enemy???
cyrine thumbnail
Originally posted by: devi87

so what will be the outcome of Amrita isn't she Adi's current gurl friend and if adi and sugni become a couple will amrita become their enemy???

I hope and Iam having my fingers crossed that the CVs dont turn Amrita into a villian, there are so many negative characters already lined up. But since the writers have Adi as the male lead and since he is supposed to have girlfriend. There must be some kind of twist to that but Iam hoping that she will play an important role beofre her track ends and that they end her track in a good way. As it seems now she is a very nice person, she doesnt want to hurt anyone. But who knows? 
Though she is making a documentry about the Bedia Tribe and Sugni, this might cause alot of problem for Sugni, keeping in mind that she might portray Sugni in a negative way or the whole tribe extremely negative. That might not go so well with Sugni as she takes pride in being from the Bedia Tribe becuase not belonging to tat tribe would mean that she would be someone elses daughter and she is extremely proud of being her mothers (a bednis) daughter. And why wouldnt she, Gul is a wonderful mother. 

Anyways Amrita might be acting nice only to make her documentry and in order to be allowed by sugni in her life so that she can document her material. most importantly, Sugni have not really understood what a documentary is, what it would mena to her and what consequences that documentary will have in sugnis life is to be seen. 

Amrita might be negative in a way because her motive is to collect as much as data as possible nad then eave the villiage and become a respected, rich and famous documentary maker. Her documentray might even affect Adis point of view if Amrita collects a lot of data about sugni and her dreams and her wishes. Adi might then change his perspective about sugni both as a person but also her belonging to bedni tribe. Her struggles and the obstacales she meets with in her daily life might cahnge Adi. 

Let us what CVs have in stor for us 😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cyrine

Vikram did Sugnis Sardakai!!! It was symbolic.

He threw that Chunari which landed on Sugnis head, meaning that he has done Sugnis sardakai, intentionally or unintentionally - Wahat is done is done!

The symbolism is that Vikram did the the Sardakai, at the same day as Adi came to the villiage. Vik did the sardakai and Adi landed in the villiage to save her! That dear Subhaians sends a message.

For something the protagonists did not even realize as something happened, attaching a symbolic interpretation to it is little overboard for me.

Vikram does not even know his scarf landed on Suguni.

The scarf is not even the typical Lal Dupatta to be objectively speaking.

The receiving person, Suguna was not even doing a RAI dance to be actually thinking that if some cloth lands on her head it becomes a Sardhakai.

Can someone actually tell me that Sardhakai can happen anytime, anywhere to any Bedni ? RANDOM event ? 

Can someone tell me, how is not possible that a Chunni/duppata when thrown towards the desired woman participating in the group, cannot miss the cloth landing on her head ?

How it is not possible that the Bedni's cannot have MULTIPLE sardhakai's and then how does it make sense that a Bedni can wear Sindoor, Mangasutra and Bichua(toe-rings) on behalf of a SINGLE man/thakur.

Sorry about the post, but I could not help expressing myself at the kind of wishful interpretation of events that were thrown at the audience to keep us enticed. If this had happened in a 2-3 hour movie, it would have been plausible to believe. Seeing it over a daily soap, takes all meaning out of it. Over a daily soap events are thrown at viewers like a bone is thrown at the dog. The reaction tells the story-writers how they can manipulate the story on its way-forward.

Its too early to attach meanings to the story when the stage is still being set...

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
hazelnut thumbnail
Could it be that sardakai happens actually only when it's acknowledged by a lot more people and seen as official? not sure... but, agreed that if we attach too much deep symbolism into things, it'll be hard not to consider a lot of other assumptions attached to that symbolism.
I think that scene is perhaps a foreshadowing of intentions, maybe? I mean, symbolic in that way?
Perhaps meaning (to me, at least)- Vikram actually ending up doing her sardhakai not because he pursues it like the other Thakurs but because of rising circumstances that she can't escape sardakhai (his scarf having unintentionally landed on her head)... initially, at least, (like a previous member mentioned) it would be to protect her and her dreams - just like how he gave her his lucky scarf with his best wishes...

but others in society won't see it that way.
Like Champa having said it's as if Vikram did her sardhakai. (maybe I'm also reading too far into meanings) Then there seemed to be so much fear suddenly on Sugni's face... to me, that scene showed Sugni doesn't want that to happen. Sugni sees him like an angel from heaven, and if Vikram did her sardhakai - all of that will change because, for one thing 😭, she won't be able to escape what the society will think of their pairing... and, perhaps, he may become a little domineering and she'll have to obey... she may not want this particular thakur-bedni relationship with him whether or not he does it to protect her.
It just distorts the connection they already share.
Maybe he won't even tell her his intentions and she'll misunderstand and feel disheartened. Because perhaps, he's allowing this to be a bigger blow ☢️ to Aditya (like Vikram said earlier Adi will need a stronger blow to reduce pain of the milder one or a cure).

I don't want to believe he would turn into a villain considering Sugni's words on how any time she's in trouble and prayed to God in all those situations, Vikram then came somehow to help her out - he's a positive presence in her life so far.

I think Jwala Thakur's wife is planning to have her brother do the sardakai of Sugni though :(

Regarding Amrita, it seems she's the first to understand Sugni so simply. I don't think she will wish ill for her (but, I guess it's too early to say as Sugni is not exactly a threat to her relationship with Aditya), perhaps her beautiful photos and documentary will make Sugni famous in the city as she's quite a rebel. ^^,
Edited by hazelnut - 11 years ago