Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Dear readers, members, Subhaians -Good Day :))

Vikram did Sugnis Sardakai!!! It was symbolic.

He threw that Chunari which landed on Sugnis head, meaning that he has done Sugnis sardakai, intentionally or unintentionally - Wahat is done is done!

The symbolism is that Vikram did the the Sardakai, at the same day as Adi came to the villiage. Vik did the sardakai and Adi landed in the villiage to save her! That dear Subhaians sends a message.

Regarding Message:

The message the show want to convey is that in the middle of many, many decades of traditions of bedni tribes and Takurs using them, here is a girl, sugni who want to break free from all these norms and traditions. She meets a Takur, Vik who is not like other Takurs, as it appears, this is from her point of view. He guides her in to the right path of following her dreams after she did the Raai dance which allowed the Takurs to understand that she is in "the market" of becoming a bedni. After a while that same Takur did her sardakai!

Bottom line:

Vikram is going to do sugnis Sardakai, he will fill her Maaang with sinddor and he will get her even a Mangalsutra. But he wont give her the position of his wife, he will not give her the promise of protecting her and be with her trough thick and think by aacepthing the holy fire as witness.

That leads us to Aditya, an arrogant and proud rich guy- the real saviour, the one who will giver her the rights of a wife, respect her, cherish her and forever save her from the eyes of other Takurs by promising to share his seven lives with her, by doing the saat-pheres.

The path to that holy fire will take time, Adi will torture sugni and humiliate her in front of the society, her family, even in front of his own mama, Takur Vikram. But eventually he will be the one who accept her infront of all these as his wife, lifepartner and soulmate.

I cannot wait for Adi and Sugni Love-hate relationship to begin.

/Cyrine  

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950suecanitat53gudicookiemonsterAMSTmaina0ivanta29ekomasAmarMotiramonamlarimel22RaleighbcatParm.PutijaChalhovcoolfireshunu6kgmumoksha89nobo-Wanderer-1gunjan7sparikhOmaRamdassanna44*Dakoo_Minzy*FastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram did Sugnis sardakai - a future prediction" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
30 views and No comments!
Come on guys! Express yourselves! PSH will be even better show if there are discussions and opinions!

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I agree that it will be interesting to see Aditya change from the arrogant, annoying person that he is right now to the kind of person who cherishes Sugni. But, I still like the chemistry between Vikram and Sugni and would like to continue to see a positive foundation built between them before Aditya comes into the picture. I guess I don't want to see Vikram negatively but hey, its a drama right?!  It's a free for all...for the trps..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Parm.atriaM1s5_5unsh1n3

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

The path to that holy fire will take time, Adi will torture sugni and humiliate her in front of the society, her family, even in front of his own mama, Takur Vikram. But eventually he will be the one who accept her infront of all these as his wife, lifepartner and soulmate.

I cannot wait for Adi and Sugni Love-hate relationship to begin.

/Cyrine  
This does not appeal to me at all.  i'm dreading it.  I hate it.  If they want a love story, they better do it some other way.

I'm also not pleased that he has a girlfriend.  Did they have to make him have a girlfriend? I'm sick of these pairings where we're supposed to root for a bunch of emotional cheaters.  Of course they'll probably try to paint Aditi-Amrita as not really a true relationship that had real foundation.  Except from what I've seen so far, that was not the case.  

Yeah, in Amrita's and Vikram's exchange, I guess we can say maybe Vikram had some hand in getting them together. Maybe, maybe not.  And that their families are close.  But Aditya is not the type to be with her if he didn't want to be, or just because his uncle thought really thought they would make a good pair.  And he knows Vikram enough to know that Vikram is not the type to be hurt if Aditya didn't like Amrita.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineatriasparikhbee5

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I think Vikram will do sugnis sardhakai to save her from other thakurs when there would be no other option left for sugni ( after jwala thakur gets her punished) . He will probably then give her freedom bcas he would have done sardhakai just in name only so that no other thakur uses her. From past episodes it seems that sugni looks up to Vikram thakur (its possible she might fall in love with him) and he is more amused or admires her quality to fight for injustice.  Not totally sure how  Aditya will start coming in sugnis life.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalfiguereSaima2010RaleighbcatParm.Laila2009M1s5_5unsh1n3FastFuriousgirl

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Possible!
Vik might do sugnis sardakai but Iam pretty sure that Vik is married, it doesnt make sense if he is not married. Vik is Takur and is atleast 38-40 years old. Which Takur is not married with children at his age, especially in takur clan where having an heir is extremly important. I would be extremely surprised if vik is still single. Therefore vik would not be able to marry sugni. There is where Adi comes in the picture, he hates bednis and cant stand the sight of them because of one bedni who took his childhood away from him. He is going to make sugnis life living hell if vik does the sardakai especially if vik have Young children ( at the age of Adi on his Flashbacks) Adi Will be afraid that sugni might attract vik to the extent that he might leave his own family, something that he wont allow and might therefore marry at some ambigious circumstance to take her away from viks family. Therefore his girlfriend, amritas charcter might or wont become silly or negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirl

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cyrine

Possible!
Vik might do sugnis sardakai but Iam pretty sure that Vik is married, it doesnt make sense if he is not married. Vik is Takur and is atleast 38-40 years old. Which Takur is not married with children at his age, especially in takur clan where having an heir is extremly important. I would be extremely surprised if vik is still single. Therefore vik would not be able to marry sugni. There is where Adi comes in the picture, he hates bednis and cant stand the sight of them because of one bedni who took his childhood away from him. He is going to make sugnis life living hell if vik does the sardakai especially if vik have Young children ( at the age of Adi on his Flashbacks) Adi Will be afraid that sugni might attract vik to the extent that he might leave his own family, something that he wont allow and might therefore marry at some ambigious circumstance to take her away from viks family. Therefore his girlfriend, amritas charcter might or wont become silly or negative.
I agree Vikram is in all probability married.  

@bold. Again, i really hope not.  There are already so many stories such as this. And I've been uncomfortable with it even before, and by now I really have so many issues with such storylines.

A marriage of ambiguous circumstances are okay if both are willing and or both are equally compelled/forced to do so.

But it becomes a problem when one has a significant other. Someone once made a point in the Maryada forum that it's bothersome when Hindi serials do this.  They are in a relationship with someone else, will love someone else. But then comes marriage, and voila--soon enough the other relationship no longer holds value.  They automatically become the one that is "wrong" or the one that shouldn't win out.  

I don't know how they will go about this. But I really hope they have something in mind that's not the same old, same old.

FastFuriousgirl

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Cry I hate having a predictable show Angry
I LOVED VIKRAM BUT SO FAR .. IT SEEMS ADITYA WOULD BE THE LEAD AND VIKRAM EVILEvil Smile

cyrine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.