Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hey guys today in SBS they show DKDM segment...Aditi Arora said..."suru ho gayi hai Sati v/s Papa fight"..
then show the set..everyone is try to stop Sati but she jump into fire...Mouni said that the show is come near to it's climax..everyone from the family is trying to stop me but I won't listen to anyone now...then in bg the reporter said..Sati ho geyi Sati...pita ghar Mahadev k liye koi sthan na pake aur Mahadev k liye pita ka kia apman ko sunke wo de diya apni jaan...then showed Surendra sir...he said now the show will show some twist..acctually lots of twist...this part of the story have lots twist...n then showed the rudra avatar promo n the reporter told...not many ppl now that after knowing about Sati's death Mahadev will perform Tandav holding Sati's body in his soldire...n where her body parts fall Shakti Pits appear...then they showed again the death scene n then told that they heard that PH started their search for Parvatis role...it means Mouni will not doing Parvati...CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by deboleena.manna - 09 May 2012 at 3:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2-Nehaaa-ridhithakurmnx12PN_luvs_Arjunflamingo_aries-Nymphadora-sukhi.......Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th May SBS" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sohiniluvsmusic

Goldie

sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Huh??!! Mouni will nt play d role of Parvati?!!:-(btw tfs

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
this is probably the worst news i have heard so far...
why are CVs duin this...first they fast tracked SATI ji' s immolation...then they butcher her character and now they are casting sumone else for PARVATI' s role...Cry
i feel so heart broken...m so gonna miss our MOHIT n MOUNI together...Cry
now all we can hope is for a miracle to happen...Cry
btw thanx for sharing!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983sukhi...

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
As I said in the other thread, maybe they are talking about casting a younger version of Parvati. Anushka will play her as a child so maybe they're also looking for someone to play Parvati as a teenager. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-veil_of_roses-Nymphadora-ani_gr

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@kal el...amen to that...lets hope wat u are saying is right...Smile
ur words gave me sum relief...thank u so much...Smile

Edited by rythmdivine - 09 May 2012 at 4:22am

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I would have wanted Mouni to continue to play parvati..she was doing a great job Confused

Thanks for the update Smile

ramki1

Goldie

ramki1

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I hope Mouni will play Parvathi role...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Sweet24

Goldie

Sweet24

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
if anybody wanted the link so here it is

Edited by Sweet24 - 09 May 2012 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.