Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i read few posts where only bcz of age difference few are opposing sugni vikram relation.but i want to make some things clear.even these days when matches are seen people dont mind if a guy is 5-10yrs older than a girl.even now a days guys are marrying girls who are 7 yrs elders to them.guy older than girl for 5-10yrs is not a new or strange thing or objectable but a common thing.if a guy and grl trust,understand,love each other age doesnt matter.relationships are based on trust understanding and love but not on age.if a girl finds her perfect match and her dream man will she leave him only coz he is 10yrs elder to her?i just want to knw others opinion too does age matters in a relation

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aarjaySaima2010ALUJNA21change12-rupa-..Mishh007..Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "age difference" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I do agree fully with you.
A man who's 10 yrs elder than a girl is not a big deal.Such couples exist lots and lots in real life also.
I myself have colleagues who's hubbies are 13-14 yrs elder than them and they live a happy life it is the understanding in a couple which counts not the age.(They are Europeans people)
I know an another couple where the woman is 10 yrs elder than the hubby it was a love marriage .
these are true examples.
Love is love what is being shown since today Vikram and Sugni understand each other in a respected way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Raleighbcatchange12-rupa-Rajinilicious

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Sometimes age gap doesnt matter for example in Bairi piya, Thakur Digvijay was paired with amoli and their chemistry was off the hook BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE DIGVIJAY WAS HOT AS HELL AND HAD A VERY CHARMING PERSONALITY ...however in the show, DIgvijay was shown older to Amoli but due to his appearance that factor hardly seem to make a difference. 

But in Vikram's case, its diff. He not only is shown much older then Sugni but also looks much older. He is a good actor though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Sometimes age gap doesnt matter for example in Bairi piya, Thakur Digvijay was paired with amoli and their chemistry was off the hook BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE DIGVIJAY WAS HOT AS HELL AND HAD A VERY CHARMING PERSONALITY ...however in the show, DIgvijay was shown older to Amoli but due to his appearance that factor hardly seem to make a difference. 

But in Vikram's case, its diff. He not only is shown much older then Sugni but also looks much older. He is a good actor though

Agreed!

The answer to that Question is yes and No in real and in reel world.
A firm No in Sugni and Viks case!!! because it goes against the message the show wants to convey, Gulabiya as wel as other bednis have been in a relationship with Takurs older than them, this show is about a change, a hope! therefore Vik is not the right choice.
In reality ofcourse all that matters is love but even though a young girlfalling in love with a man who is old enough to ber her big brother or even her father... that is questioned by everyone. And as you mentioned, in vik and Sugnis case he looks much older and I dont think taht a show who want to bring a change should be encourage older Takurs marrying bednis or an older rich man marrying a young girl. Not acceptable!

survi035

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
everyone does have their opinion.this poll is just created to know opinions of people.if few dont like a concept it doesnt mean noone should like that concept.there is no such rules a guy whoz 10yrs older than a grl cant marry her or its something wrong.change doesnt mean to do something to just prove to others but which doesnt give any happiness.its on sugni whom she will want and will start her journey with.

Saima2010

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

The answer to that Question is yes and No in real and in reel world.
A firm No in Sugni and Viks case!!! because it goes against the message the show wants to convey, Gulabiya as wel as other bednis have been in a relationship with Takurs older than them, this show is about a change, a hope! therefore Vik is not the right choice.
In reality ofcourse all that matters is love but even though a young girlfalling in love with a man who is old enough to ber her big brother or even her father... that is questioned by everyone. And as you mentioned, in vik and Sugnis case he looks much older and I dont think taht a show who want to bring a change should be encourage older Takurs marrying bednis or an older rich man marrying a young girl. Not acceptable!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because Adi is closer in age and also not married yet... Sugni's relationship with him will be different. I appreciate all the Vikram lovers but we have to think about the situation... Vikram is probably already married and if Sugni gets with him then she's going to be trapped in the same circle as all the other women. 

Cyrine: I agree, Vikram looks much older. I wish they could have styled him up so he looked more hip and suitable for Sugi

cyrine

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i agree with most things said thus far.
as in any relationship, respect and communication is of utmost importance.
although, at a certain point, sometime an age gap does leave way for cultural and maturity differences.  the viewpoints of a couple may oppose on issues on which one person feels they have already experienced or dealt with a certain issue. 
what i feel like happens in any type of relationship which has an age difference is that the person on the other side might have a certain feeling of seniority to the junior member.. it doesn't need to be overt or subdued but i think that thought is always in the back of ones mind whether its between siblings, coworkers or significant others.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
according to the data... looks like age does matter (in the case of Vikram and Sugni especially)

Saima2010

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.