Why Adi is the main lead and not Vikram

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Dear Subhaians,  

Please Note:

I would like to by this topic express my opinion and point of view regarding Aditya and Sugni but also to an extent other characters such as Vikram and Gulabiya to name a few. This topic is about my personal opinions and my interpretation of the show so far and most importnatly a future prediction of how the story between Adi and Sugni will develop.

I have read the other topic, "Vikram should be the main lead instead of Aditya" there the writer and other memebers have expressed their individual opinions regarding Vikram and sugni but also Aditya.

Therefore I would like to dedicate this topic to Aditya- Sugni Pair- Adni. Why I believe that Aditya is the main lead.

Aditya, as seen so far is a guy returned from the city, belongs to a Takur family, therefore name, fame, recognition, respect, education, high status, pride, dominance, arrogance and money are the few things that comes with the Takur name. And Aditya is mirror of all these qualities as it seems now. His entry has been in a rather dramatic way, he was upset for being in the villiage because he is a city guy, a educted person with money, name, arrogance and pride enough to find the villiage life beneth him and the villiagers even more beneth that I dare say after his behaviour towards Sugni and Vikrams Driver as well to name a few instances. He has his girlfriend with him who acts and behaves rather silly or childish who takes pictures of everything and everyone in the villiage as if the villiage life is something comepletly of the ordinary and extremly adventoures, perhaps for her it is since she seems to be a rich man daughterwho have been brought up with all the comforts, neccesitys and privileges that money can buy. Adi doesnt seem to be passionatley or head over heels in love with her, their relationship seems to be a rather buisness deal relationship in the name of "love" where everybody gains.

Aditya- Sugni Meeting

Aditya behaves very rudely towards Sugni, and with all right I must say. He is upset for being in the villiage, not by his free will but rather becuase he had to being a caring and loving nephew to Vikram after hearing that he has been hurt after an unforutunate fall from the terrace. This shows the intensity of his love for the members of his family. If he is capable of leaving all the comforts of a city life and come to a villiage he by the way hates only because of his mama, Uncle. Can you imgaine what he will do for Sugni? This is a very positive trait in a man.

Anyways after his car breking down he is obliged to change his vehicle and is obliged to proceed in a cycle, after some time a trolley come from nowhere and collides with his means of conveyance and literlly throwing him of his cycle and into the mud near the river. Becoming the subject to laughter and ridicule by everyone an already upset Adi is almost furious and talks in english which Sugni with a prudance and cleverness answers him that annoys him even more.

Adityas Prejudice

He is shown to be a man of many prejudices against people beneath him, people of lowe status and poor. He has formed firm sterotypes about villiagers, how uneducated and regressive they are. How they are unable to change their way of living becuase they are incompetent etc. It will be interesting when ADi with all the pride, arrogance and prejudice that he posseses gets acquainted with Sugni, a girl who is from villiage, a not educted girl but has more wisdom in her than many educated people dont have, she has a spirit that never gives up fighting to achieve her dreams and she is strong enough to stand against injustice and dares to speak her mind and heart without adjusting her mind to the person in question. Adis prejudices, arrogance and pride will be his own biggest enemy in this relationship.

Adityas battle - a battle of Heart and Mind

This collision by the river is symbolic in way, in a shallow level - a poor, uneducated girl, ( not any girl a Bedni whos main aim in life should be to become the mistress of a Takur and spend her entire life dancing and entertaining rich men, Takurs) collided with a rich Guy, an educated guy (not any rich guy, but a man from the Takur clan who is responsible for the existence of Bednis, and Bedni Tribe). Their collision was not a mere normal collision but it is a collision of morals, cultures, values,norms, justice and injustice, rich and poor, educated and illterate, pride and humbleness. It is a collision out of the ordinary that will affect these two individuals lives herafter, forever. If Adi is Day, Sugni is night in every aspect, so different yet so alike, perhaps this contrast that exists will bring them together. For Adi it is going to be a battle between his heart drawing him near Sugni wherever he goes while his mind will create problems for her as he wont tolerate the fact that a girl who is beneath him in every aspect dared to collide with him. Sugni will challenge him and give her opinions a voice which will make even more vindictive and will put all his efforts of silencing her forever. At the mean time his heart will form a desire for her, a passion and a feeling so deep that his mind will conciounsly and unconsiously try to win over. It will be a battle of heart and mind for him where the victory will be his hearts at last. But the path to victory will no be easy for his heart as his mind will try its level best to regain control. He will not be able to accept the fact that his heart has been harbouring deep feelings for a girl beneath him, a girl who belongs to a tribe that his clan has used for their selfish needs and satisfaction, a girl that can be bought by any rich Takur in his clan. A girl who is in desperate need of money, to provide for her family and treat her sick mother.

A forbidden Love between a Takur and a Bedni

Will they be able to become one, (husband and wife) by the holy fire of matrimoney infront of a Societys who condemns their love?

I think that it will take time for him until he realises that Sugni belongs to a bedni tribe. It will take time for Adi to realise what it really means being a bedni and what kind of difficulties and problems and expectations they have to face on a daily basis. He might try to crush sugni but in the process of crushing her he might fall for her. This is a relationship that the society will condemn, it will be cotroversiall and scanadalous of a Takur to even consider marriage with a Bedni, because the foundation of bednis is to entertain takurs physically and nothing beyond that. It is agaisnt all the traditions and the norms of several generations for a takur and a bedni to take their physicall relationship to the next level- to the holy level of matrimoney and the promise of sharing his seven lives (saath-pheres) with a bedni.

Will Aditya, the arrogant and proud, educated and rich guy belonging to a Takur Clan overcome first his battle between his heart and mind and then the battle between him and the society? is a question to be answered!

As regards Vikram and Sugni, Vikram is so far a good man with morals and values so far. The reason that his scenes with Sugni are more intense is mainly because Sugni have exposed so much about herself to him, he knows her dreams of leaving the villiage and the traditions behind her and start a new life with a new meaning. He know what it means being a bedni and therefore Vikram know what and who he is dealing with when talking to Sugni and at times guiding her into the path of her dreams, a Path that will eventually lead her to Aditya! Vikram is older than her, he seems to be more a friend in need, or a brother or even a father figure who guides and wishes well for sugni.

Adi have had only one scene with Sugni, it is so much to be unfolded in the story and as their characters develop they will form a passionate, strong relationship that will have its foundation in respect and trust. A forbidden love which will make them overcome all the hurdles and problems created by the individuals surrounding them.

I personally believe that Adi and Sugnis relationship will be one of the most unique (forbidden) love stories in the history of telvision if it is writte and executed well. Their story might begin as love-hate relataionship but it will develop a deep connection between them that other might not even be able to imagaine. Becuase the story is unique!!! Adi and Sugni - Adni have potential! Sugni is the Night, Adi is the Day. Adi the morning (Subah) Sugni is in serach of. Night and Day complete each other!

Dear reader, this is my personal opinion and all constructive opinions is welcome with both arms. Please Do comment, would love to hear you comments and silent memebers please express yourselves and lets make this forum a little bit more alive. No bashing, only constructive critisim and praises if you liked it :)

If you liked my analysis, please hit the "like" button, I can continue writing!

/Cyrine

Edited by cyrine - 08 May 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatpallavi25survi035TJ16ROXlikarshmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Adi is the main lead and not Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gorgeousmounika

gorgeousmounika

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
even after analysis and explamnation of aditya character.still now they didnt showed any gud qualities in him.hope they mould the character of adi in a good way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I see alot of potential in Adis character. It Will take time until he is shown an emotional person because he is too proud right now. With the help of sugni he Will change!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I LOVE UR POST, AWESUM AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

cyrine

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
AND TRUST ME GIRLS (the ones who like Adi and Sugni's pair)

One day, everyone will start loving Aditya..I also think he will break the system of keeping a bedni...he may just give Sugni the honor of becoming his wife

cyrine

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

I LOVE UR POST, AWESUM AND THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
Originally posted by survi035

AND TRUST ME GIRLS (the ones who like Adi and Sugni's pair)

One day, everyone will start loving Aditya..I also think he will break the system of keeping a bedni...he may just give Sugni the honor of becoming his wife

Thank you Survi :))

Iam sure about that too, Adi have been in the show for approximately 7 minutes, And I already can imagine the future for Adi and sugni. They are going to be a lovely couple, a controversial one. I cannot wait to see how their story takes shape.

/Cyrine

survi035

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
He has a lot of potential to change. Sugni will be the one to change him  for the better and change his perspective on life. He looks like a caring guy, he just hats the village and its ppl (maybe because of their treatment of the Bednis as well as their arrogance and constant wrong doing). 

By him hating the village, this means that he would not like the customs, which would lead to him being against the treatment of the Bednis and he would thus be a strong, voice in support of Sugni and her dreams ion future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrinesurvi035

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ">He has a lot of potential to change. Sugni will be the one to change him for the better and change his perspective on life. He looks like a caring guy, he just hats the village and its ppl (maybe because of their treatment of the Bednis as well as their arrogance and constant wrong doing).>[I

By him hating the village, this means that he would not like the customs, which would lead to him being against the treatment of the Bednis and he would thus be a strong, voice in support of Sugni and her dreams ion future.
</font>[/DIV]

Agreed!
He have prejudices against villiage life/people. Perhaps he is against the villiage because of these norms and traditions. Especially when he starts to fall for sugni, eveything Will change... Starting from his arrogance and Pride to his way of thinking to the better of course. Adi need the touch of an angel - sugni!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.