Leap is for sure ...

PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching todays episode I am feeling that there will be sepration I.e. Leap for sure... The way Priya talk to shipra ... I am sure niharika use ashwin and prove that priya is cheating ram and as a idol son ram believe on that too... I hate this Mama boy... On other hand Ram wants to do many thing but just bcoz his MAA he will sit quite same as todays episode which increase misunderstandings in rams mind... So I little sure that leap is on the way...Edited by PURVIVA - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think so..

BALH is still in s drama mode and with BT dramas it is difficult to speculate. only thing one can do is wait and watch..The TRPs wld decide the course of the show..so lets hope for the best.
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

I do not think so..

BALH is still in s drama mode and with BT dramas it is difficult to speculate. only thing one can do is wait and watch..The TRPs wld decide the course of the show..so lets hope for the best.

wish no leap...all expectation seems as going in vain...hope for best.
naveendh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pink27

I do not think so..

wish no leap...but my expectation is now going in vain...hope for best.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they can avoid a leap.. make priya pregnant this will solve the legal separation which was committed to NK.. get her entry into the business side of RK and would like to see her taking bold business decisions.. romance can happen again in the office.. here NK cannot do much.. 
naveendh thumbnail
their are various way to stop leap...but this will possible if cv deside this...wish leap will not happen