Punar Vivah

Terrible sindhia brides

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arti is too busy over protecting Ansh. Irrational when it involves her son. (ex.makng his fav food the first morning in the new family.) She is the main culprit for Ansh being rude in the start. I feel for Ansh that he is getting over pampered ,which will be causing him pain in the end.
Pari is too busy buttering her mother in law and lying right through her teeth. adding extra responsibility on the other two sister in laws. As a character she is a cheap personality who is  very selfish and irresponsible.
Vidhi too involved with household and kids that her husband feels left out. Poor thing is over burdened with the responsibilities.
Mother in law is just a lost cause with her forgetfulness and not being able to act as a head of the household.  Involved in petty things and  not seeing Pari's funda's. Keeps comparing three daughter inlaws  in  public.  worst thing she can do is to put them against each other like that. It will harm the relations and   peace of the house hold.

house is over flowing with estrogen.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
feel bad for vidhi.hope arti stop behaving as the first mother in world and fulfill her responsibilities as a bahu instead of tninking and worrying whole day abt ansh.pari is a lost case she dont help her sil but just a burden on vidhi.she got both sils who neither do any household chores nor helpful to her except over burdening 
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
arti is overacting, vidi overscar behind, front just smile, pari overmaska, gay overforgeter
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I don't feel that much hatred for the three bahus, but I do agree that each of them has a set of faults they need to overcome.

1. Vidhi should pay more attention to her husband before he decides to divorce her or worse, have an affair.

2. Aarti should realize that she has new responsibilities and to win the love of her new family, she should stop pampering her son so much. Yeah, she tries to win the love of Payal and Palak, but there is still a clear distinction in the way she treats Ansh and them. To win their love, she must try harder, and not pamper Ansh to the point that he forgets his manners.

3. Paridhi should realize that as a bahu, she has responsibilities and she cannot work 24/7. It's not fair on Vidhi and Aarti to shoulder all the responsibility in the household, and she cannot keep getting out of housework by buttering Gayatri or running away to her job. She knew what she was getting into when she married Prateek, and if she had objections with the lifestyle she would have, she shouldn't have married him. Now she has to learn to juggle housework and a job at the same time. It's possible, because many women nowadays have a career and take care of their families at the same time. Paridhi has the advantage of two other women helping her out, so instead of taking advantage of that, she should share the burder of the responsibilites with them and manage her career at the same time.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Can I say I don't blame Aarti, her protectiveness over Ansh might feel over the top but her first priority needs to be Ansh in the household, she has to make sure he settles in because for her she can but he is a little kid and if isn't going to feel safe and protected there it will cause bigger problems... I mean no one in the household is making an effort to make Ansh or Aarti feel welcome for that matter... the only person that has made some effort is Pankaj with Ansh... I mean anyone in the house think if Ansh becomes settled Aarti will become settled as well, as the CVs have already shown she has trust issues and today Ansh's reaction made her belief weirdly stronger...She might run after her son but at the end of the day he is all she has considering she has been brought in as Yash's wife to the house but all they have wanted is a nanny for Palak and Payal...

Vidhi she has the perfect Bahu and Mother award it is time she paid attention to her husband... it will come with time... 

As for Pari she is busy buttering up her MIL and it will bite her in the back but she has a right to work and be independent, we are not living in the 20th Century and well the family need to move forward with time but I don't think in between she should lose respect for the household and demean her husband as well... 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nikita_88

As for Pari she is busy buttering up her MIL and it will bite her in the back but she has a right to work and be independent, we are not living in the 20th Century and well the family need to move forward with time but I don't think in between she should lose respect for the household and demean her husband as well... 

Being independent and having the right to work do not mean one should leave household duties to others. As a daughter-in-law, Paridhi has the responsibility to share in Vidhi and Aarti's work, and she can work if she wants to, but she needs to learn to juggle the duties or else her marriage is going to have problems. Housework is not low class work like many modern women today think. Just because we're living in the 21st century doesn't mean one should become arrogant about their independence, become lazy, and leave the work to others. I hate women like that.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
cimba thumbnail
i would also not say hatred for them as much as their characteristics.

May be only one i hate so far is Pari. By default in my personality i have no tolerance for makhaan laga ke types. Too much butter for me. She is not sweet but very sleek ,who goes as far as going to give her used sari as a gift to get what she wants.
arti is for sure is over reactor as far as things are concerning her son. Are you hurt is the first line comes out of her mouth... i could care less about her tries to win anyone over but she should stop over protecting and pampering Ansh. she is most irritating character for sure. She makes me not like Ansh. It is like stay away from those overreacting,overprotective moms and their kids.
vidhi i adore ,who is a sweet lady, good daughter in law and a great sister in law for the new comers.  Poor thing have no time for hubby since the two do nothings are no good for anything.
cimba thumbnail
 @jankirghunathan , u r right on the money that we're living in the 21st century doesn't mean one should become arrogant about their independence, become lazy, and leave the work to others. I hate women like that
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
must say gayatri is right arti and her ansh ansh is getting too much .
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nice true post.
@Vidhi she must begin to realise that her children are grown up and stop taking them as little kids who need to drink milk in the arm of their mom.she must begin to take care of her hubby.
@Arti whatever she's doing is only to create problems foe Ansh that because of her everybody else will hate him.
@Paridhi she must fix it that everyday she'll not be able to butter her MIL to go to work and she must stop her selfishness to get everything in her way done.