Ruk Jaana Nahin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mysticgirl1234

Mysticgirl1234

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hii guys , this is my first os , which is based on indu and sanchi life after marriage takes place where sanchi rebelling against indu , refuses to go to her sasural !!!

Sanchi:"i wont go with you , do you get it !!!!"
 Indu :"Sanchi you have forgetten  i am your husband , where the husband goes the wife goes!!!"
Sanchi: well this wife doesn't , you have married me forcibly , do you get it ? i dont consider our marriage real
Indu : well the Sindoor on your forehead and mangusltra in your neck  says a different thing , my sweet wife cut out the drama and lets go home , or do you want me to carry you , its you're choice , i am up for anything 
Sanchi: oh really indu , do you think i will come , you have to fight tooth and nail for me to come with you , as no one can force to me to come with you , do you get it , you dont scare me , and never will , i can fight myself if i have to
Indu smirked at his stubborn newly wedded wife , he knew she wont come easy , he looked at her eye to eye
Indu: oh sanchi you shouldn't have said that , now you are really turning me on!!! you know what the more you rebel , more you fight i more i want you , and more eager to possess you , cut it out before i do something that you wont like very much , which i am inching to dooo 

Sanchi: you think by saying that you can scare me , well it is noot working!!!!!! I will never come with youu 
her words were cut off with a brutal kiss 
She pushed , shoved trying hard to get out of his arms , the more she rebelled and moved , the further he took the kiss , she pushed at him , he held on to her , putting all his focus on to her lips. 
He punished her  for her words , by bruising her lips , he forced her to respond to me , when she stop fighting he let go , taking her by surprise.

Indu looked at his flushed wife !!! and smirked , he knew he was in control 
Indu: told you , you're mine and always be , stop fighting before i take you here and then , which i wont mind doing

Edited by Mysticgirl1234 - 08 May 2012 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinzNamzz-Yuks-IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os: i wont come with you" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hey girl,sorry to say but you are in india where these kind of things cant be shown on tv.Even if they show it will be totally a graphical view.KISS and that too on indian tv is way too obscene.Well i dont mind if i get to see such a scene but others will definitely mind.I think u read MILLS AND BOON too much because i can see a striking similarity in the story,But this wont happen,IAM sure.Maybe Indu will just carry her to her sasural but  a forcible kiss wont happen.THATS too much to ask for.
BUT YES I WONT MIND A KISS.hehehehehehehehe

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
OMG...that was so good. It's totally INSA with their tu tu mein mein!

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
awesome OS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

bwoodlover01

bwoodlover01

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with an above post on how this kind of scene might not make it to the small screen any time shortly, only Bollywood movies (and those too the modern ones) can pull those off. Kisses are off bound, but if they ever do happen, they happen through presumptions because candles blow out, flowers come inbetween, the sun sets or a drape/saree or long tresses come "in the way" if you know what I mean.

Edited by dazzling_sparks - 08 May 2012 at 7:00pm

Namzz

avishinz

avishinz

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
lovely OS...brings out Indus character ver well

avishinz

avishinz

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
just loved ur OS..please write more like this,.Apt characterization

Namzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.