Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mera Wala Angad - The many hues of Angad! (Page 2)

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Chillyflakes, You have excellent command over language and your character description is so great. Kudos!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Hya Chilly,

I find all your posts captivating and profound. I truly admire the insightful way in which you have probed and exposed the essence of "Angad" . You have given a cornucopia of pithy insights so what should we add to it.

I also love all the hues of Angad.  He is really working hard for his dreams though he may not be noble in reason but surely infinite in faculty. He may not be like an angel in action but admirable and adorable in form and moving !!

Wish you all the best!! I'm sure you'll make a wonderful Professor!!Thumbs Up

You'll be really missed at IF if you leave us and go.Cry

Mink,who feels your prognosis abt "A" is correct!!

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

The ''Intense Angad'' – The way he smashed his fist into the walls, when he had Kripa shivering from head to toe is one scene which will remain etched in our minds till the end of KYPH! Angad is Intensity personified, his voice, his eyes, his look, his body language, everything reeks of a smoldering man inside the casual boyish exterior that he always projects! Also, the scene, when he shrieks on Kripa and asks her what does she know of love, was just mindblowing! And ofcourse there are scenes, where just one look speaks volumes, the way he lights up his lighter and walks towards Kripa in the dark, looking at her intently, is one of the most passionate scenes to be viewed recently! Also the scene where he is punching his bag in anger, thinking about Kripa's stinging slap, was awesome! There have been a lot of ''Intense Angad'' moments, to be documented by me, some of you guys can help me out!

The ''Little Lost Boy Angad'' – I felt like giving him one huge, bear hug in the scene, where Angad is in a deep slumber and Naina wakes him up rudely. He looked so adorable when he begs his Mom to let him sleep and that he has a headache, I am sure most of the gals would have gone, totally, awwww over him! He is after all a young lad behind all the glitz and dust of stardom!

The ''Charmer Angad'' -  This one he is really good at, blessed with his natural good looks and that voice, which can sweep anyone and everyone off their feets! I liked he tries to introduce himself to Kripa when he sees her for the first time at the Studio and tells Mannan, ''Ek Official introduction toh banta hi hai.'' And his interaction with Mishti in yesterday's episode were amazing,  loved the way he says that, ''Sharif toh nahin hoon, magar ladka zaroor hoon.'' Line, he made it sound so classy!

..the ones I like ^^ (above)

I like The ''Intense Angad''  because in that scene I thought he really showed that he can act!!!!Smile  I like The ''Little Lost Boy Angad''  because even tho I like Prithvi more than angad in KYPH...i'll admit that he looked cute in this scene.Tongue  Finally I like The "Charmed Angad" because well, that scene whn he says 'Ek Official introduction toh banta hi hai" and "'Sharif toh nahin hoon, magar ladka zaroor hoon.'' its really funny and cute!Tongue

Chilly you have a very nice list of hues of Angad and best of luck with ur results!!

Edited by meghavi - 26 April 2005 at 8:06pm
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

k 1stly ...good luck wid the results chilly... i'm sure u'll do gr8 babe! ...but reali hope u don't hav 2 leave us ...ur our fountain of knowledge ...our personal professor! Wink

..personali i shud hav my head stuck down in revision as hav exams in the coming wks ...but reali cannot avoid comin on n cheking what's happening ...not onli is the drama n angad addictive ...u guys r 2! Big smile

k ...as 4 my likes of angad ...i love them all cos collectively they form the charachter of 'angad' ...n after all ...4 me its the charachter as 1 that rocks ...not the individual shades ...which r but a part of him not independent

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
whoa.... how do u get time for writing all dat? nice....

Go to top