Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Mera Wala Angad - The many hues of Angad!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

The many moods and aura of Angad, which one do you like the best?

Though it is still too early to do a detailed character analysis of Angad (Nitica, you had promised to do it, buddy!), we have seen our favorite guy in different shades and hues, I am listing down a few, would love to know which one is your best Angad moment and do add some of your own!

The ''Star Angad'' – The way Angad's character was introduced on stage, his entire stud look, his dance, his entire attitude on stage! And yes, the way he touches his fan's cheek's and hands and the way he behaves in front of the Media and his Fans! Definitely not one of my favorite Angad's, but nevertheless, you get to see the dude on his drums, and he does look dishy in jazzy stuff that he wears on stage!

The ''Drunken Stupor Angad'' – Awww, he does look so cute. Who can forget the amazing Outhouse scene, where our totally sloshed out hero trip and falls over Kripa! And I thought that Angad's innocence and boyishness came out so well in this scene. The fact that he did not even try and misbehave with Kripa, even though he was completely out of his mind, shows Angad's innate decency! Definitely, Drunken Angad is one of my personal favorites!

The ''Little Lost Boy Angad'' – I felt like giving him one huge, bear hug in the scene, where Angad is in a deep slumber and Naina wakes him up rudely. He looked so adorable when he begs his Mom to let him sleep and that he has a headache, I am sure most of the gals would have gone, totally, awwww over him! He is after all a young lad behind all the glitz and dust of stardom!

The ''I-don't-give-a-damn / reckless'' Angad – Who can forget the unforgettable Outhouse scene, when he makes out big time with his one-night stand and gives his tirade against love and all such emotions! I thought he acted superbly in a scene which was understated in many aspects, but reflected Angad's attitude & way of thinking superbly!

The ''Charmer Angad'' -  This one he is really good at, blessed with his natural good looks and that voice, which can sweep anyone and everyone off their feets! I liked he tries to introduce himself to Kripa when he sees her for the first time at the Studio and tells Mannan, ''Ek Official introduction toh banta hi hai.'' And his interaction with Mishti in yesterday's episode were amazing,  loved the way he says that, ''Sharif toh nahin hoon, magar ladka zaroor hoon.'' Line, he made it sound so classy!

The ''Intense Angad'' – The way he smashed his fist into the walls, when he had Kripa shivering from head to toe is one scene which will remain etched in our minds till the end of KYPH! Angad is Intensity personified, his voice, his eyes, his look, his body language, everything reeks of a smoldering man inside the casual boyish exterior that he always projects! Also, the scene, when he shrieks on Kripa and asks her what does she know of love, was just mindblowing! And ofcourse there are scenes, where just one look speaks volumes, the way he lights up his lighter and walks towards Kripa in the dark, looking at her intently, is one of the most passionate scenes to be viewed recently! Also the scene where he is punching his bag in anger, thinking about Kripa's stinging slap, was awesome! There have been a lot of ''Intense Angad'' moments, to be documented by me, some of you guys can help me out!

The ''Confused / lost Angad'' – He does look so adorable, when he is confused with himself and his feelings! Maybe it wouldn't have looked so cute in a character which was overall dumb, but for an intelligent and sensitive guy like Angad, looking confused makes him look all the more appealing. The best scene I remember for this instance is, Angad looking at Kripa while she was crying her heart out, declaring her love for him, and the bedazzled look on his face was priceless, as if something had hit him right on his head, out of the blue!

The ''Mean / Cruel Angad'' – I hated him for the way he deliberately throws Kripa on the Dance Floor after swinging her from one side to another, obviously enjoying her humiliation and pain. That was just about the worst Angad moment, except the fact that he looked incredibly sexy while torturing Kripa! Also, the way he gives a snigger when Naina tells Kripa to join the Chorus girls was way too mean and so unlike Angad, hated him for that!

The ''Sarcastic / Cheeky Angad'' – Well, I loved the way he comments to Prithvi about Kripa having found herself a Chauffeur if not a Car! Can't blame the guy, he does have a pretty good sense of humor! Also, it was pretty cheeky of him to slap Kripa's back, though he paid a pretty heavy price for it……lost his heart to her!

The ''motional / Vulnerable Angad'' – Awww, this is the one we are all waiting for so eagerly! It was heart-breaking to see our dude's eyes filled with tears on realizing that he is as hurt as he has hurt someone else! Marvelous, Wonderful and just Astonishing, Angad showed that there are so many facets to his personality!

The ''Cool Dude Angad'' – Looks the best in this image! When with Mannan, or flirting with Misthi, or acting smart with Kripa, this image suits him very much!

The ''Courteous / Civilized Angad'' – He showed his Class, by the way he behaved with Misthi! I loved when he opens the Car door for her, it was so charming! And he does that with no intentions, he just shows to the viewers that though he might not be ''well-brought up'' he surely is ''well-mannered''. And the piece de resistance was his telling Kripa, to close the doors behind her if she doesn't want strangers walking into her room all the time, that was lovely!

The ''Green with Envy Angad'' – The way he keeps staring at Kripa and Prithvi enjoying their dance was so cute! And the best part was the way his face falls when Mishti tells him that Prithvi has a thing for Kripa! And yeah, the way he folds his fist in fury after seeing Kripa holding Prithvi's hands…..too cute! Just imagine, if he is so resentful about Kripa being seen with any guy now, what will happen when these two are actually in a relationship, he will probably build an iron wall all around her!

There are a few more ''types of Angad'', but can't rack my brains further! Requesting Radz, Stunning,  Minnie, Meghavi, Angadsdoll, Angadzdoll, Mink, Tania, Barbie, Sugarsweet, Barbie, Dinx, kool Kariya, and all my other buddies, please, come forward and share with us your favorite Angad!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : One thing is pretty clear, which ever mood Angad is in, he looks smashing throughout, be it in a pair of regular jeans and T, be it his Harley Davidson type of Outfit, be it the biceps showing Sandoz or be it Angad bare-chested……this guy rocks!

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged

mine is

1) the star angad(he looks cute while playing drums)

2)the drunken angad(same as yours)

3)little lost boy angad(even i think that he looked cho chweetEmbarrassedwhile sleeping)

4)of course the charmer angad

5)intense angad

6)even sometimes the confused angad

7)the cheeky angad too

8)emotional angad(when i saw him cry i felt like giving him a hug)

9)cool dude angad

10)sometimes the civilized angad

i like all the types of angad . so i am getting because i don't know which type of angad 2 choose because he is perfect in everything

ps- i hope his his girlfriend sneha does not read this then we are gone.

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

thats a cool list ... u did do a very detailed study .... btw yesterdays epi itself showed three diff moods of angad with girls...  i specially liked the way he behaved with mishti .. he was flirting with her & still was decent enough... she wasnt the usual "tissue paper" kind for him... kripa is the only girl who is kinda challenge for 'angad the star' & well as 'angad the man'..... wahi ek hai jisne usse dekh ke baki ladkiyon jaisa react nahi kiya ...

but neways mujhe toh angad har tarah se pasand hai . im toh totally fida on him.....

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
oooh... chilly... where do you get all that patience...? anyway... i think a lot of these hues overlap... which makes angad a veritable spectrum of character traits... he's complex and there's no doubt about it... but i love the confused angad even though i missed both the times he was shown crying...LOL
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

oooh... chilly... where do you get all that patience...? 

same ? chilly................u must b free or on vacations!!!

well all of them r my favouriteEmbarrassed......even where he throws kirpa on da floor

well soz chilly i cant think of any more as u have mentioned all of them

keep it up

kariya!

rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Chilly, love your updates and your insight filled comments... by the way, are you a student of english literature? your insights remind me of my own english classes where we have to dissect fictional characters.Big smile

my favourite Angad is the one who cries when Kripa pours out her love and sense of betrayal...as for the others, you have covered all aspects, and agree with your diagnoses

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Lol, girls, will you believe if I tell you that I am a Wannabe College Professor by Profession!!! See, this is what I am going to teach the kids, watch KYPH and spend your evenings writing updatesLOL

Nope, I am not a graduate of English, my subject is ''International Relations'' and I have recently submitted my senior paper for admission into the Doctoral Programme with JNU in Delhi and have also given my NET (National Eligibility Test) which is the qualifying test taken for being eligible to teach in Colleges! I am not banking too much on it, though, the exam was very tough, its on par with the Civil Service Examinations!

But yeah, these days I am quite free, waiting for my results to come out and then if I manange to get through either of them, I can continue some serious work......but that means I will have to bid adieu to you guysCry

Chilly

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hey cilly, love you updates.Wink On this topic, to tell you the truth I love all the hues of angad. He can do anything and still look hot.Big smile

Go to top