Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Response from Gul Khan of 4 Lions Films (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 85

Roshini1494

Coolbie

Roshini1494

IF Crazy Co-Captain, SM & TRS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Gul i made a post regarding the FB page in IF..Don't worry the page will get more likes..but i think u can change it as official page than fan page..because many still thinks tht it is run by the fans..I also thought like tht only..May be tht is the reason why u got less number of likes...its just a suggestion..change the name of the page as only Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Like Geet,Humse Hai Liife and Suvreen Guggal Pages) or Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Official Page..

I am sure ur page will be popular soon...Thanks again for spending ur precious time in IF for reading our feedbacks...we always love ur shows and Arnav&Khushi...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuLovesBarun-FelixFelicis---sumana13---MissBoiiVamp-Rabba-Ve-Delena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Response from Gul Khan of 4 Lions Films (Page 28)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
It is authentically Gul Khan apparently (Fari - I'm taking you word for it!)

If you're still online, reading these comments, I ask you one thing. Please promote the show regularly and above all WE LOVE THE SHOW HERE IN the UK! Adore it. So many people who have NOT watched Indian dramas etc before have become drawn to IPKKND.

Thank you for creating these wonderful characters of ASR and KKGSR and I love the background music of this show! Please release the "Rabba Ve, kya hain teri marzi" track!Day Dreaming

Also hope the show continues delivering impressive episodes like today!

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 08 May 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chasing_ShadowszenjoeRoshini1494.Phoenix.-Atiya----ROSES---showstruck--sumana13--serialjunkieFreshDaisyswashbuckling

serialjunkie

IF-Rockerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ok Jokes aside

Gul - if this is really you. I admire you for your work. This is the only show I watch and everytime it falters I feel like my baby is hurting. So yeah, thats how I feel about it. I am sure its your work of art and you know how to manage it forward. I just want to see the kinds of explosive scenes you gave us during Diwali and Guest House episodes. I can't quite pinpoint what it was but it was definitely better. You being the creator of this show will know what I am talking about. Give us back our Eiffel Tower from Paris, we dont want Cow Dung humor or Suicide Fiasco, it dilutes the brand. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi.KudiRoshini1494shaam91nikolai_gogolJaynetttttt1Hriju321..Damsel..-FelixFelicis-showstruckmadmaxine--sumana13--Supna9CravingKhanaSuchi.R...Doctor...Rabba-Ve-Delena

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Guys, it's highly request, stop being rude, she is 100% Gul Khan...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

strawberry111RajPreet_Preeto-divya-Roshini1494virgo24.Phoenix.fascinationgeetmaanluv-Atiya-Jyo.--sumana13--Supna9Geet24---ROSES---debby_11ImzimaanluvsgeetFreshDaisyswashbuckling

RajPreet_Preeto

RajPreet_Preeto

Hi Gul,

Finally you have come out and talking to us viewers.  Thank you for that.  One request to you, please give our real IPKKND back.  For last few weeks, we feel that this show has been being treated as Step Child of 4 Lions Films.  Please check millions of fans are so frustrated, angry, upset about recent tracks that now we are almost loosing the faith, but since we are true fans of our beloved show still waiting for you all to wake up and turn this around. 

You know GUL, we are just watching all these nonsense recently showed because of Barun and Sanaya.  You have the greatest talents in Telly wood, our best actors and actress and you are still not serious. Most of them, even Sanaya said that this show is your baby then why are you neglecting your baby.  Please bring back your baby to the state it was there up to the Holi track and believe you us, we will cherish this baby with all our hearts and love.

Also, please bring Lalit Mohanji back. Ever since he has left, the show has been deteriorating episode by episode.  You know when LMji was with IPKKND, we used to comments, vent out on his page under his recent status for each and every episode and he used to listen to us.   After he left we are doing the same on our own page because we could not survive more than a day without discussing our show.  If you like to visit us time to time, just check for how IPKKND fans are feeling about the recent track here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ipkknd-Ka-Pagal-Khana/399967850031064

Also, if you ever want to see the details of each and every show and how true fans are out there of your baby then you must, I just say must read the IP REDUX post for every episode by Tanthya and Doodleberry.  You will be just shocked how much energy, time they invest into IPKKND.  Please please read, it usually be viewed by 15,000 to 20,000 fans every time. These two ladice Tanthya and Doodleberry has given me the true insights of IPKKND. After reading their detail analysis I could understand the real IPKKND.

Here is the link for my favorite analysis:
IP REDUX - Nor'Wester:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2942442

Here is the link for all of their other posts: http://www.india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=439193

Please let us know if you have any questions for us.  We will be so happy to be there for our beloved IPKKND.  One last request from thousands of Barun and Sanaya's fans, please give them some time off to rest.  Often they look very tired and exhausted.

Thank you so much GUL to post this on IF and give us a chance to speak and your time to listen to us. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzw231Desi.KudizenjoeJyo.-MissBoiiVamp-

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
anddd ... we would love to see arnav and khushi going abroad together as in some foreign location ...an outdoor shoot with SaRun should be put up !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie---ROSES---FreshDaisy

joenet1234

IF-Dazzler

joenet1234

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
If it is really you, than thank you for the post. You said '..we love asr and kkg immensely'. Let's hope that sentiment is also applied towards Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani as asr and kkg respectively. Honestly, they make this show work. I understand that the characters are written beautifully, but they are portrayed just as beautifully (if not more) only because of these two. So, I hope the timing of this post is not indicative of any major shifts in the cast or the show. I also hope Barun and Sanaya will continue to stay with the show.
Imagine if someone other than SRK and Kajol in DDLJ.. It would've never worked! Hope you get my point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4lionsfilmszenjoeshaam91serialjunkieRabba-Ve-DelenaFreshDaisy

4lionsfilms

4lionsfilms

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

It is authentically Gul Khan apparently (Fari - I'm taking you word for it!)

If you're still online, reading these comments, I ask you one thing. Please promote the show regularly and above all WE LOVE THE SHOW HERE IN the UK! Adore it. So many people who have watched Indian dramas etc before have become drawn to IPKKND.

Thank you for creating these wonderful characters of ASR and KKGSR and I love the background music of this show! Please release the "Rabba Ve, kya hain teri marzi" track!Day Dreaming

Also hope the show continues delivering impressive episodes like today!

All promotions are looked after by the Channel. They decide when, where and how. The same goes for the songs related to the show - the copyright rests with the channel. 
We, as a production house have no say in the matters above.
Got great feedback from Sanaya about how popular IPKKND is in the UK. We really had no idea that it was so huge there! Thanks to you and all the people who watch it!

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

deeipkkndfizouh_93100leonzOnly4DilishRin630ambleenadimpi3alishba45x-nisShyJian33shaRajPreet_PreetojohnnyluckyIpkkndworldzenjoecuteheart96WhatThe_ipkkndRita.Cdhivyangel_ipkkndPinkPariheahmadhuddyAura7AnuLovesBarunRoshini1494_Rashmi-mesmerised--Sruthi-shaam91nims6sur...Zenny..fascinationJuicee_SushieFireboltMoonlight1spsharmilamini16Sheetal0102xRosewoodxfairy_stardustnine2preetijaiswal19palak32paru_roxsanjanaarshi.sobtian.nonasiAliya_hzsn..Damsel..-Atiya-samin6--Sobi--sarra0CDlovedebby_11ShiningStar18areeba_blossomJyo.-GredForge---sumana13--peepliarsh_spMariam_Sultan..Suhana..molten_lavaGeet24---ROSES---Supna9xarmaanloverxhindu4lyf-MissBoiiVamp-pieryroseDidikisautsubha2601AngelTeenImziRabba-Ve-DelenaSamiyaIPKKND.x-bumblebee-x.Kookiemonster.Sandy.ragvir.fanCandYlicious_S-honeydew-Suchi.RFreshDaisyJoseph_ABakiswashbuckling-Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top