Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

What can be the best solution for Raavi's problem?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Do share your thought Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabharti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What can be the best solution for Raavi's problem?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innominate

IF-Sizzlerz

innominate

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Raavi needs to grow some back bones . If she can't help her self & think that she being a girl can't defend her self then no one can help her . She might not have the strength but she does have a God given Voice . Use that . Cheekho chillao . Do what ever !!!!!!!!! How can she take the rose he gave her & went in to trance !!!!!!  Her younger Sisters r willing to fight for her but She is doing nothing ?  Not acceptable ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31ice.maiden100prabhNimbuMirchipallavi25

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
why ravi is behaving like a dumbo???can't she use deodorent or pepper spray???aur can't she scream???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhNimbuMirchipallavi25innominate

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i agree kam se kam shor machana cheekna to kar sakati but precape is good raavi slap the guy

100prabhSmritiKatha

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
before breaking his teeth or bones or spraying pepper she should tell him in the most gentle manner dude just shoo off i m not interested 

probs is that she isnt expressing herself and the guy is getting wring hint

once she convey her message and if the guy doesnt listen then beech raaste par chaar rakh kar dena baaki kaam public kar legiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31100prabhbasket_101NimbuMirchipallavi25

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

before breaking his teeth or bones or spraying pepper she should tell him in the most gentle manner dude just shoo off i m not interested 

once she convey her message and if the guy doesnt listen then beech raaste par chaar rakh kar dena baaki kaam public kar legiWink

Same what I feel... Smile

She is staring that guy since she met him... Friday's Epi... when Rocky went to get food and she was standing alone... that guy came... was looking at her... and She is Looking back at him... Confused Geek what... Ermm why...Stern Smile When You see someone following you... You don't look back at them... Ignore, move back and Leave from there... not Stand being Statue and Stare at the Guy who is staring u... Sleepy Raavi is Definitely giving out Wrong Signals to that Guy...  I believe Girls has this Sixth Sense... they can act Smart with that... Approve

She should at least say... I am not interested... Don't follow me... Approve and still if the Guy keeps following you... then Chikho chillao... 2-3 sunao... Wink baki ka kaam public kar degi... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31100prabharti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by arti07

Same what I feel... Smile

She is staring that guy since she met him... Friday's Epi... when Rocky went to get food and she was standing alone... that guy came... was looking at her... and She is Looking back at him... Confused Geek what... Ermm why...Stern Smile When You see someone following you... You don't look back at them... Ignore, move back and Leave from there... not Stand being Statue and Stare at the Guy who is staring u... Sleepy Raavi is Definitely giving out Wrong Signals to that Guy...  I believe Girls has this Sixth Sense... they can act Smart with that... Approve

She should at least say... I am not interested... Don't follow me... Approve and still if the Guy keeps following you... then Chikho chillao... 2-3 sunao... Wink baki ka kaam public kar degi... LOL

yup...and i do feel for that boy ...banda aiwan hi pit gaya ..Tongue.even he was repeating the same thing, if she isnt interested she should say it to himEmbarrassed but naa all she does is stareConfused to which a guy thinks she drools on his big eyebrow.OuchLOL...Tongue btw what was that melodrama by raavi 's dadSleepy a stupid little kid is following his daughter and he should take it very normallyEmbarrassed oh common daddy even u must have followed someone's else daughter Big smileits so natural ... guyz turning into vondaphone puppy at this ageLOL then y was such fuss and such big lecutre no wonder these hyperventailting and melodramatic traits have passed down to daughterEmbarrassed and the consequence kaboom SLAP!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
SHE NEEDS TO TELL HER PARENTS!

Children need to know that if they think they might get hurt or know someone that might get hurt, they need to let an adult know ASAP. If she is that scared that it's interfering with her day to day activities, she needs to confide in an adult who can help her. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 08 May 2012 at 5:05pm

100prabhpallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top