Phir Subah Hogi

I want vikram sugni together

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simmi000

simmi000

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I really like sugni and vikram's chemistry.both of them look good together.vikram should be main lead instead of aditya.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snauthramonamJalkaurSaima2010gorgeousmounikaseemasrALUJNA21ven-rupa-tulipdaisyRajiniliciousAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want vikram sugni together" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snauth

snauth

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i second you on this, i really like the two of them together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajinilicious

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Vikram is her savior and mentor, Aditya will be her lover...
Not all man-woman relationships are romantic, some rishtas are different, like Vikram-Sugni. They are both rebels so they appreciate and respect each other! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine..PlayfulKiss..survi035pyar-ishk

Raania

Goldie

Raania

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Like typical bollywood drama i think that the Sugni will fall in love with Vikram  but the brother will fall in love with her and something of that nature will happen ...ultimately i think there will be a marriage between Sugni and Vikram after circumstances (which i am hoping will happen)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010gorgeousmounika

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Angry i think exact opposite would happen...
Sugani would fall in love with aditya... and vikram will fall in love with her.. and will ultimately do her sardekhai.. aditya would end up hating her .. and than loving her and this would go on and on and onnn

IN THE END we would get aditya + sugani.. and jealous Vikram  Angry AngryAngry

Dont get me wrong? 
I like Vikram and I love him but if he ends up with sugani it would make me happy but some how I don't see that happening.

cyrine

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
 Hai ! Smile  i am new in this forum, like the show and vikram - sugani as a pair, if cvs do this, that will be better, vikram and sugni will be good couple, instead of sugni and adi,  vikram and sugni's love-story will be different and interesting,  but sugni-adi is not, as per now when every new show has new lead, what will remain new in this show,color and star overflowed to these kind of story and varun is very good actor and i prefer him instead of any new comer, because i know with him i can find some good performances, i don't know cvs plan, but if they they do it,i will be very happy..     Embarrassed

Rajinilicious

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I also wish the same as the topic maker.
Let see what is coming our way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Rajinilicious

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Vikram & Sugni pairing looks really good though age wise Aditya suits her, I think we may get to see sugni & adi in love then later a  hate marriage between sugni & Vikram.

survi035

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.