Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kushal proves his critics wrong! - Page 6

Sehrin_Ahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He's crying near the door and then smiling seeing Manvi wake up to the door noise and telling him to come in, was simply ADORABLE!! πŸ˜† Never doubted Kushal OR Nia's acting, never will! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
glad that i dint doubt his acting skills...he was d best..he is the best ...and he will be the best...VIRAAAT IS THE BEST...
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
todays episode was also good,awww virat is not leaving manvi away even for a second.πŸ˜›.adorable manvi bodyguardπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
He was good today but could've done better with some scenes. Like the ones when Maanvi goes and pleads to him to convince Beeji.But I dont wanna be a party pooper :D He did good , that talk with Vanshika was a big tym relief! I wish Virat wud tell Viren the same lines that "sach kuch different hai" 
niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gangstagal07

He was good today but could've done better with some scenes. Like the ones when Maanvi goes and pleads to him to convince Beeji.But I dont wanna be a party pooper :D He did good , that talk with Vanshika was a big tym relief! I wish Virat wud tell Viren the same lines that "sach kuch different hai" 

Group scenes have always been his weak point. He feels the camera is not focussing on him and relaxes a bit! But I have to say, if I compare him to his previous group scenes , especially the ones after the fire sequence when Virika were in Hrishikesh, he was very good today!
I felt he could have been better in the scene where Manvi was calling Jeevika. His expressions didn't match Manvi's dialogues. He should have shown a little concern/worried when Manvi said "shayad Di mujhse naraz hongi". But instead he has a look of amusement.
I liked him in the scene with Beeji and Vanshikha. Both were serious scenes where he needs working so I am glad he was good in them !
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The likes on this post shows how well Kushal's acting has been! And how he touched the souls with his tears :P
This content was originally posted by: niku28

Haha that scene was howl-arious πŸ˜† Maanvi's all worried and they show the same slight grin on his face! Either poor editing or Kushal went back to his old ways for a nanosecond.

niku28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel it was poor editingπŸ˜†. Cos immediately in the next moment when Manvi got all excited, he became tense🀣 .Total mismatch.
And No, please Kushal dont go back to your old ways Keep working hard and keep improving with every scene .

πŸ˜† Yeah! Kushal has improved by leaaaps and bounds ! πŸ˜Š His real test now lies in the Vadhera house, how he stands up and lives the name of Mannu's Bodyguard. Since he's a man of his words I cant wait for that scene when he stands up against s(Vamp)-ini :D
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Yeah! Kushal has improved by leaaaps and bounds ! πŸ˜Š His real test now lies in the Vadhera house, how he stands up and lives the name of Mannu's Bodyguard. Since he's a man of his words I cant wait for that scene when he stands up against s(Vamp)-ini :D

as much as i know kushal is really very good in angry young man scenes.😊