Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sanchi says to indu that she will say about her condition in alone. Indu and sanchi goes to indu's room. Sanchi and indu will hv a small arguement...Indu taunts sanchi. Sanchi tells Indu that the house they are living is there house... and Sadanand had illegally acquired her ancestral house. Indu doesn't believe that..& says she is lying as that house belongs to his mama sadanand tiwari. Sanchi says that she agrees to marry him only if he retrieves the stolen property papers. Indu refuses to believe her...and taunts sanchi for lying in the same way as before. Sanchi says that she is not lying and..he can find the proof of her truth if he gets the property papers.

Indu, however agrees to gets the property papers...and says that he will give them to her during the marraige. Sanchi says she wants the papers before...indu doesn't agree for that and says that this time he will not let any of her plan to be successful. Sanchi asks indu to give the property papers when she enters the marraige hall...before any rituals get started. Indu agrees to it...but in turn, he puts forth a condition that she should marry him willingly, with a smile on her face...so that no one thinks that this marriage is a forcefull marraige. Sadanand and radha will be tensed about indu and sanchi talking in alone...Malti says them to calm down. Susheel brings a band group to the house...malti appreciates him.  

Abhimanyu and Roop blame each other for bringing Indu and Saanchi together. Veena will ask abhimanyu about sanchi and abhimanyu says about sanchi being in indu singh's house..and also says that sanchi has agreed to marry indu. Veena is shocked to learn that Saanchi had agreed to marry Indu. Indu and sanchi comes down. Indu says the clashes and confusions b/w  sanchi and him are cleared and now both are willing to do this marraige happily. Sanchi will be smiling. Sadanand gets suspicious and and questions...what about the condition which sanchi has mentioned earlier.

Precap : Veena goes to sadanand's house...and sees sanchi with indu. Sanchi will be shocked to see indu.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

swapsurichhedalogic65dent4ushantellbrownsweet_bhankips_iluUDEYpressuFaayeysuki11_mahi_l0veyNamzzlashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 8th may May 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you! Looks like another great episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYFaayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely  update.Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Oh, I can't wait to watch it! Thanks for the update Ramya!

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thnx

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

What can I say; it was another great power-packed epi! Very well put together with plenty of INSA. I loved how Sanchi and Indu were shown as equals, and how Indu has realised that he needs all his wits about him, if he plans to get Sanchi to marry him.

BTW how obvious was it that Indu called Sanchi out lol?! She has no freaking intentions about marrying him, and if he had given her the papers before arriving at the mandap, she would have screwed him over. You know I don't blame her, he is forcing her to marry him, so if she can find away to get out of it she will.

Poor Indu we already know that is going to be no marriage, there are too many people scheming against it. If I had to say how the wedding stops, I think it might be the arrival of Lackan Singh that prevents it from happening.

Mind you, I had this awesome scenario of the wedding going ahead with a wounded Indu. Imagine if Prabal and co attack the wedding party, and Indu gets badly hurt. He then gets convinced that Sanchi had a hand in this horrible act. Going by his current state of mind, I can see Indu refusing urgent medical aid till the marriage rituals are completed, stating that 'if he dies he will damn well make sure his killer Sanchiji Mathur is left behind as his widow!'

I would so bad for Sanchi if that happens, because whether Indu lived or died, she would have taunted and hated all her life as a shameless woman who tried to kill her husband!

As usual I have to throw in my customary plea to the CV'S for this marriage to happen, along with the customary curse for not letting it happen!

Edited by suki11 - 08 May 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashok80madanikelashy

ashok80

ashok80

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@Suki : Awesome post as usual.However i beg to differ from your view point.
God knows what is running in the CV's brains, but I don't think Lakhan Singh will oppose this marriage.Coz he himself had a love marriage, so i don't see why he will oppose it though aspersions were cast by Indu himself due to cast equations.
Also Bride swapping with Roop is ruled out, since Sanchi herself has broken the arrangement.
More likely Scenario is Prabal friends attacking this ceremony, but i guess even then they will not be able to stop this wedding.
Last but not the least, after yesterday's episode i am damn confident this marriage will happen.
Everyone had their chance to spoil the INSA Equation : Tiwari, Shukla, Prabal , Abhimanyu, Mehek, Malti, incl. Sanchi & Indu Themself. But if you watch closely each of these character has equally nullified their efforts to stop the marriage.
Tiwari by asking Indu to stay in his home. Mannu by leaking the news of fake pandit, Mehek by agreeing that Indu loves sanchi truely.
By My analysis and if the same logic follows, even if Lakhan singh opposes Malti will support her son to nullify her efforts of separation. and if prabal gang attacks during the marriage, they will create a situation which will only strengthen the INSA relationship.
The piece of the puzzle will get completed when INSA themselves take steps to clear the misunderstanding and build trust in each other which is the foundation of any relationship.
But agree with Suki on one thing, Indu will die in this serial(though i hate to admit this, and will be glad to be proved wrong), but it will be at a much later stage. Might be when sanchi just starts loving him or she is "pregnant" with his kid.
Coz this will be one more battle to fight for Sanchi, which is the ultimate theme of the show.
Killing / getting AD off screen at this stage will only hurt the serial take it to new depths of low ratings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

ashok80

ashok80

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
By the way, has anyone observed one more thing, at the beginning of the serial. Sanchi was using more of her brain than heart and Indu was vice versa, whereas in the current episodes, it is exactly the opposite. Indu is more of brains than heart when he says he wont hand over the papers till she comes to the mandap and sanchi is getting into the marriage because of the emotional nature shared with family and their troubles. This clearly shows, that both of these are absolutely perfect match and complement each other well. At the risk of sounding repetitive , i say both are fiercely focused towards their goals and leave no stone unturned to achieve it. Indu to get married to sanchi , sanchi to stop him at all costs. Sanchi won last time. Indu will win this time. Hope this is what CV's were planning to depict us and thats why they delayed this marriage. maybe if it had happened last time we would have felt it as a meek surrender from Sanchi. But now we respect Indu and Sanchi as equals.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeNamzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.