Chavi Valentines Here we go again

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi mates, I know Valentines day has long gone but Ive found something again about Chavi boasting about her love life, oh and by the way if this has been posted before then pleeease Forgive me.

What to do coochie-coo
All work, very little celebration for stars this Valentine's Day

Tanushree Dutta: It was during my teenage years in Jamshedpur. I had asked my boyfriend to meet me in a park. I reached there and he wasn't around. When I called up he said he was busy. I got irritated and went to a friend's place. There, when I called up home I realised that he was just 15 minutes away from my house. He was there to surprise me. So in all the confusion three hours got wasted in getting back home and it was a lot of trouble. But then everything was actually sweet, if you think of it now.... I am shooting this Valentine. So there are no plans.

Anuj Sawhney: My film Chingaari is releasing on February 17, that is, two days after Valentine. So I will be busy with the promotion of the film. Might squeeze in something in the busy schedule. But in the past I have had loads of fun on this day. But I remember the one where we had a huge party in Delhi and I had proposed to my wife there.

Tulip Joshi: I do not know as yet. Probably will be going out for dinner. This actually will be the first big Valentine's celebration. This is the biggest Valentine's Day as now I have someone very special in my life. (By special, she means Captain Vinod, her boyfriend, and a Kimaya expert who had cured her of backache and with whom she has been inseparable ever since.)

Tejaswini Kolhapure: Nothing as of now. But I might be going out of Mumbai — Karjat probably.... Even the concept of giving cards and stuff (which used to be so special at one point of time) have completely gone away with the introduction of Internet e-cards. But there have been always dinners with friends and special people.

Kulraaj Randhawa: I love everybody... I plan to go out and catch up with friends.

Chhavi Mittal: (For Disha of Tumhari Disha, this Valentine's is special as it is the first one after marriage; she recently married television director Mohit Hussain.) This year I did not take an off. So after shooting I might go for a romantic dinner. Last year was my first Valentine's Day with Mohit. I had packed up late and when I had come back from work, the whole house was lit with candles. It was such a pleasant surprise. And when I entered the bedroom, I found a big bouquet of flowers and a gift. It was such a sweet thing that Mohit did. Then Mohit and I went out for dinner. We had such a nice time.

Mohit Hussain: Yes, last Valentine I gave this surprise to Chhavi on the 13th night with candles, flowers and a gift. And how her face lit up when she saw all that! I still remember that glow on her face. She still has kept that gift with care. I feel happy thinking about that moment. But if you talk of Valentine memories 10 years down the line I will be able to tell you many more such happy incidents. Chhavi will be working but I might go, surprise her on the sets and later go out and have wine and cakes.

Varun Badola: I am not into Valentine's Day at all. It doesn't really jell with my

Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the article....
hello98 thumbnail
Thanks for the info....I have not read this before....10 years down the line Chooi Mooi ...will be acting....dont know that....poor producers!!!
Halz25 thumbnail
I dont think she will be acting after this serial cos I dont think any producers will be interested in her now
hello98 thumbnail
With every one wanting fresh faces I honestly feel that life of a tele heroine is one serial only....Sangeeta Gosh was loved in MTNK....but not at all in RINH....I dont think she will ever enjoy love that Muskaan had from the viewers....and she is not the only one...there are many examples where after the initial serial that gives them popularity they are not able to maintain it....Chavvi should realise that there is no second chance for her...whatever it is Tumhari Disha for her...in any subsequent serial if she thinks she will regain popularity then she is sadly mistaken...she has already aged by 5 in just under 2 years...she has lost her youth in this time...no one wants to see a worn out older heroine when there are fresh faces coming up all the time.....but well if Mohit means working as a mum's character then yes it is possible that she will be around then...
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article halz. I havent read it before.
Halz25 thumbnail
Yes ur right Hello98 Chavis got no chance in anything on television now, Mohit will have to convince his producers to give her a Grannys role in one of his Films that he'll direct.
mona05 thumbnail
I have read this article before but not on the forum..

I doubt any producer will take Chui- mui..When I watch old td episodes...I feel that AN has not changed much in looks except for losing the gaotee...but Chavi has lost her charm completely...even with the seethrough sarees that freshness, glow on the face is missing...

with her touch me not attitude she will only suit Granny's roles...hope she has no problems with touching and hugging little kids. 😆 😆

After reading the article ...I realised Mohit planned to land on the TD sets on Valentine's day to keep an watch on the proceedings...so that no one touches his dear wife 😕
Jaslove thumbnail
thanks Halz for the article 😳

this journalist are sure interested in Chavvi n Mohit too much 😉
Halz25 thumbnail
No Jaslove its not the journalists its Chavi and Mohit who seems to think that them 2 as a Couple is a Gods Gift or something.