Savage-II (AR) Chapter 8: Page 54 New!! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
6 Chapters left to read! AND comment! 
hey hiii.😊 i juz lovd d chap. waitin for nex chap. update sooon!

byee. Tc.😊
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

*Heart shatters and falls down to the tectonic plates* *sobs* πŸ˜† It's a shame movies like thesse are not made anymore. Bollywood has become shit :/

You mean bollywood romantic chick flicks have become shit?? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Dee-

You mean bollywood romantic chick flicks have become shit?? πŸ˜‰

That 2. But in general Bollywood seems to be running out of ideas hence all the remakes and stealing ideas. lol. 

That 2. But in general Bollywood seems to be running out of ideas hence all the remakes and stealing ideas. lol. 

I agree but then I think Bollywood's concentration is more on making more of educational movies than on the light hearted entertaining movies like before. This has only resulted in those films and everything going almost down the gutter. πŸ˜†
The next Chapter of either this fiction or my other new fiction may be posted tonight. Thanks for the replies.
Individual replies will be posted soon.

Cheers!!!

D...d...dd...deeekshaaa - Bollywood's attempt at making movies on superhero based themes also need to be added to the list. They all turn out crap *cough* *cough* ra1... *cough* lol. 
Gypsy - I secretly wish you could delay with savage updates - giving me a chance to keep up and not fall further behind ;P You are more then welcome to update 'You are my Fantasy' though πŸ˜³
^ Okies Dokeis.I am going to fulfill your secret wish, for sure..Readers waiting for the update...I am not responsible for the delay of this FF anymore. The reason is posted below.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Gypsy - I secretly wish you could delay with savage updates - giving me a chance to keep up and not fall further behind ;P You are more then welcome to update 'You are my Fantasy' though πŸ˜³

And for the both of you..You have taken me by surprise..Quite an intellectual talk on this thread is going on on Bollywood ...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by gypsy - 11 years ago

D...d...dd...deeekshaaa - Bollywood's attempt at making movies on superhero based themes also need to be added to the list. They all turn out crap *cough* *cough* ra1... *cough* lol. 

About that I think that bollywood doesn't understand that superheroes can only be one when they have weird animal names in them or when they wear boxer on trousers which are like rain coat. Lol. Ra1.. well..*uhhum* *clears her throat* I agree..πŸ˜†.. The blue shining armour had no attraction for at first sight. It seemed more like a man who had been struck by lightning. Haven't watched. Do not plan on watching it. Oori Baba was better and I think scored a lot more. πŸ˜†