Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Aditya's nature, typical thakur???

nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I dunno if I m the only one but don't u guys think Aditya is lacking in moral character.. Yes he is all caring for his mama but he DO BELIEVE IN  CASTISM. 
   He tells off rattu saying village people r used to walk,  he talks rudely with the man holding vikram's chair, he talks ill of sugni saying how can such a low Std. Girl talk to him lyk that.  ( him being a thakur & educated in city)..
  Either he is overconfident or a bit arrogant
    Wat do u guys reckon

Edited by nobo - 11 May 2012 at 6:26am

XAiShBaBy08X Goldie
XAiShBaBy08X
XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I don't know how he is going to redeem himself.  I guess it'll be interesting to watch his views change.  
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Village people are caste conscious, city people are class conscious, isnt that true?
 Aditya is snobbish, class conscious, rude and arrogant. But Im sure Sugni will bring him to his senses with her spirited retorts! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index