prologue also really nice
Chap good start👏
wish to read more
Continue ASAP
Edited by siva2901 - 11 years ago
flora_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys😊.thank u very much for the comments😊.as i promised i updated after 3 weeks.finally my exams got over😃.here is the 3rd chap.i hope u like it.their will be a new entry in the middle .

Recap: He was standing alone in a dark place.there was nothing in that place.no light,nothing.it was blank.suddenly he felt  himself  running towards a place where light came from a small hole.when he made his way towards  the place he felt the light becoming  more intense.his eyes couldn't believe it.was he seeing an angel?her beauty mesmerized him.he felt her running away from him as he made his way towards  her.he ran behind her."wait...wait... i love u" he spoke in his dream.

He just woke up with a jerk .he couldn't remember the girl's face.he tried to recollect it but it all went in vain."whoever u may be,u cannot make me"thought with a smirk in his face.

Chapter 2:

IN RAIZADA MANSION:

"I LOVE YOU..."those words were lingering in his ears,the words said by him.how could he,how could  arnav singh raizada think about telling those words to a girl.he will not.he will not go behind any of them,only they have to go crazy for him.he thought of his dream while getting ready for his office.before making his way to the office,he just wanted to check whether his di was alright.

He entered her room and found her talking with nani.they were deeply involved in some discussion.he just cleared his thorat to bring them out of their own world."how is your leg di?"asked arnav."i'm fine chotte"anjali answered by cupping her chotte's face.he greeted his nani and was about to leave when anjali stopped him."chotte nani wants to talk to u something important"said anjali.arnav questioned " what it is nani"  through his eyes."chotte  i  don't want u  to stay the rest of the life  like this "said nani."so..."questioned arnav."i wanted  u to marry soon and this time u r not gonna reject it"said nani."chotte u know that anjali will not marry until u do it.she knows that  in this life time u'll not so she has taken such a decision and ur not ready for it.u don't want ur sis to be happy.pls accept it atleast for her. "said nani.arnav turned his attention to his di."why di?why do u do this to me?"questioned arnav."chotte i don't want u to play with girls feelings anymore,i wanted u to be happy,i wanted u to fall in love,once u marry u will find the love and be happy.u won't do the mistake what ur doing now.when i'm gone i wanted some one to look after u.so this is my decision i'll not marry until u do it"said anjali.hearing this arnav's anger raised to the peak.he just stromed  from the place without saying a word ."anjali..."nani was interrupted by anjali."nani don't worry i'm sure that  we'll get a good answer."

[Aakash-arnav's best friend.arnav shares everything with him.he is also partner  in AR industries.]

IN ARNAV'S CABIN:

Aranv was really tensed with the morning incident.he wanted his di to be happy.but  doesn't want to marry.according to him marriage was a hell.he will not free as he is like now.but his di has put  such a decision.he was sitting with his head  covered by his hands.he didn't notice that aakash has entered.

"what's up  my friend?u look so disturbed.what's the matter?"questioned aakash."nothing yaar.nani again started with marriage proposal"said arnav with an irritated  face."so that's the problem my friend"said aakash lethargically."i'm talking seriously and ur talking as if it's not a big deal"asked arnav irritated with his friend's attitude."yes arnav it's not a big deal"answered aakash"what the hell aakash then u think i'm making a silly thing serious?"arnav questioned him."ofcourse  arnav,see ur the great ASR and ur afraid to get married."laughed aakash seeing arnav's attitude towards marriage."then tell me how should i escape from this matter.i don't want to live in that hell"asked irritated arnav."see arnav the only way to escape is to listen to ur nani."said aakash."what..."he was interrupted  by aakash."will just stop saying ur  favourite words and listen to what i say"said aakash.arnav didn't reply anything and was ready to listen to him."arnav  marriage is nothing like hell ok.if u see small town girls doesn't  have that much knowledge or strength to fight their husbands.afterall ur a mighty dargon i think no girl will stand against u.so u can be as ur now.ur life will not be disturbed by marriage.just accept it yaar."aakash stirred arnav's mind with his  words.arnav was deeply involved in his thoughts about what aakash said."yes he is right  after all i'm aranv singh raizada girls cannot control me."thought arnav.

IN KUSHI 'S HOUSE:

Kushi was  reaching her home after her school.she stopped by the nearby shop to buy required things for the dinner.then she made her way to the house.she refreshed herself and was ready to prepare dinner.then she heard the door bell ring.she thought that it was alika.she happily opened the door.but seeing the person standing infront of door she was shocked."papa..."a tear rolled from kushi's eyes in shock.

Thanks for reading it guys😊.plz do comment on it.if any errors plz forgive me.

Edited by ashashanthi - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
reserved!!!!! 😛
yay 😲 first to comment woo hoo😃 hehe i was just randomly going through
ff's and found ur's read it and i love ❤️ it yaar you have to continue soon and loook becuz this i am first to comment hehe😆
hehe😆 dear i love❤️ the concept plzz do continue soon and pm the future updates would love to read more❤️
let's see how the mighty asr is gonna fall in love w/ khushi in this ff☺️
Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
res
edited
nice updates...
anj and nani are same like in the show...
arnav doesnt want to get married because he will lose is freedom...lol
i think aakash is aslo another spoiled brat...he is giving wrong advice...
continue asap
Edited by deeps_92 - 11 years ago
dur-e-shewar thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yyyeeehhh

me the 1st or 2nd one to read 1st chap :D

bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wonderful update.
continue soon..😊