LOVE AWAITS(chapter-10)-updated on pg:27

Posted: 11 years ago

Guys this is my first ff.😊plz do read and comment it.if u want me continue pls comment.i'll continue depending  on the comments .

LOVE AWAITS

Arnav singh raizada:a business tycoon and a play boy.according to him only girls go crazy for him and not he.he loves his sister  and nani very much.at present,laalsa  is his girlfriend.

Kushi:she is  very intelligent and hardworking.she lives with her friend,alika.(kushi's family will be introduced during the future chaps).she doesn't believe in love and neither in boys.she works as a teacher .

Alika:kushi's best friend.she believes in love and boyfriend name is Aaditya.she protects kushi very much and  loves her very much.she  is  works in AR industries.

Laalsa:she is a partner in AR industries.(her character will be explained in the chap).

Anjali singh raizada:she is a very cute and loving sister.she cares  her brother very much and everytime thinks about his welfare.

Naniji:she is the head of the house.she loves the entire family.

The other family members will be dicussed during the forecoming chaps.

Prologue:

In kushi's place:

It was almost  midnight.kushi couldn't sleep.she was very worried.alika has not yet arrived.she was nearly at the stage of brusting out to tears .then suddenly she heared the door bell ring.she gathered all her strength to open the door.she wanted to brust at her friend but she couldn't as she loved her very much.alika came in walking lazily.she was so tried.kushi grabbed her and made her lay on bed.kushi was informed that she had been out with aaditya,so she was late.kushi  spoke in a sweet voice so that her friend did get hurt"why r u wasting ur time with that jerk?he'll break ur trust.please don't believe in boys.they  don't look the same inside.all they want is to fullfill their  needs.they don't  love us.why don't u break up with him?"alika in a sleepy voice"why don't u trust them?my aaditya is not that type of guy.you have never experienced true love so what do u know about it.you will not say this once u find ur true love..."saying these she fell asleep."my truelove,there no one in this world whom i can love"kushi said to herself and went to sleep next to her friend in the bed.

In raizada mansion:

The car tyres were making thundering sound.listening to it anjali made her way to open the door.she found her chote  walking in the same way with his phone saying good night to someone on the other side of the phone.she probably found out who could be on the phone.it must be some girl with whom he spend this my time.she stopped him and started "why r u like this chote?always playing with girls feelings.why do u make them fall for u?"in a caring voice."they r after me di and i don't play with them.that's what they want and i satisfy their needs."arnav said  with a smirk in a face."u surely gonna go crazy for some girl see,destiny is going to play with.just watch chote"said anjali moving to her room."ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA never goes behind girls"saying these he stromed into his room.

Both kushi and arnav doesn't know what  the destiny had planned for them.

Thanks for  reading it😊.pls do acknowledge me how many wanted  me to continue this ff.😊

INDEX: 

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6 

CHAPTER-7

chapter-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

Edited by flora_arhi - 11 years ago

nice concept👍🏼

arnav thinks everyone will fall for her...kushi wont...
i think it be big blow for him...
continue soon
Edited by deeps_92 - 11 years ago
beautiful start... good to see the role reversal of khushi... thanks for PM... continue soon... 😊
Hmmm, Hope Arnav's Ego Get Hurt Soon ;) 😳
Wicked story
Can't wait for the next part
Update soon
sounds gud ,,,continue soon 😊
Nice concept...I am looking forward to read it😛..keep up the good work...Thanks for the PM.😉
wow sound interesting dear..pliz continue n thnx 4da pm...
The new concept sounds interesting
Can't wait to read more :)
looks good pls continue and pm