Page 1 of 1

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OMG guys did you see that...
i m already in heaven...

gosh i hv nothing more to sayEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakvampyrgirlrichasweetshine..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg yuvi's smile..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hahahaha Ami soo trueee i'm juss cheeekiiinggg seeing his Smile aaahhh gosh i'm *DEAD*Blushing his smile was sooo deadly hot and cuteeeBlushing hahahahaa and the way  SG said everything dat was supercutee Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika143..

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahahaha Ami soo trueee i'm juss cheeekiiinggg seeing his Smile aaahhh gosh i'm *DEAD*Blushing his smile was sooo deadly hot and cuteeeBlushing hahahahaa and the way  SG said everything dat was supercutee Day Dreaming

yaar farah mere dil mai to abhi bhi laddooo phutinggg...

mera dil garden garden ho gayaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika143

Originally posted by sweetshine

yaar farah mere dil mai to abhi bhi laddooo phutinggg...

mera dil garden garden ho gayaEmbarrassed

ROFLROFLladdoo phutting and garden mei flowers also phutting...hahaha no wonder Shivin said on fb to watch the epi today hahahaha he didnt want us to miss his Killer SmileBlushingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003anamika143..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sach meinn dead yaar...and I loved YuvReen in today's epi...DAMN cute n adorable!!!!
Pata nahi smriti and others uske itne cute se smile ko kaise resist kar pate hai!!!!!

meeryy

Goldie

meeryy

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Shivin has taken the "million dollar smile" phrase to a whole new heavenly level Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.