Amrit Manthan

Leads of the show/Tej is the real hottie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Hi Guys, I started watching Amrit Manthan when it started. To be very honest, I fell in love with Tej the moment I saw him on screen. He's dashing, handsome and a true Fauji...I was also quite happy when the Tej-Amrit track did not work out and was loving the Nimrit-Tej track...

Agam is awesome, but his jodi with Amrit would have been mindblowing considering they both are hot headed..

I was looking forward to a track where Tej-Nimrit and Agam-Amrit shaadis would happen and then Amrit would realize that money cant buy her the marital bliss that her sister shares with Tej...

I'm really disappointed with this track...Cry

Considering this is a Rajan Shahi production, hoping for some good twists and love between Tej and Nimrit ...

Still confused about the real leads of this show??Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007suniks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leads of the show/Tej is the real hottie" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ROFL 1st of all ALL 4 ARE THE LEADS  !! second ! have u heard Opposite attract Wink 

Which makes AgNi HOT ;] <3 !! im so happy for Agan Nimrit <3 !! 
AMRIT does NOT deserve  Agam ! after ALL she did to him 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaakshaayadivanikamiyajyothiramM1s5_5unsh1n3lonelyshadowZaYaHolic

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

ROFL 1st of all ALL 4 ARE THE LEADS  !! second ! have u heard Opposite attract Wink 

Which makes AgNi HOT ;] <3 !! im so happy for Agan Nimrit <3 !! 
AMRIT does NOT deserve  Agam ! after ALL she did to him 

true manal.opposite attracts.me and my hubby opposite but we love eachother.and if u watched today episode its the hotting chemistry between agniWink

suniks

Goldie

suniks

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Nimrit looks like a kid in front of Agam...infact she is young compared to Agam...these days she uses a lot make up to look mature ...but she looks very immature at times

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

Nimrit looks like a kid in front of Agam...infact she is young compared to Agam...these days she uses a lot make up to look mature ...but she looks very immature at times

sorry suniks but didnt find nimrit younger to agam they r perfect nimrit is slim and agam is dashing they both look perfect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayalonelyshadow

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.