arya ff-- punar vivah- pt 60 - pg 118

Posted: 11 years ago
after seeing Punar Vivaah, i felt like to write this. the starting is the same untill yesterday's episode...

part 1

Aarthi was not convinced by the way Yash took the decision about changinf Ansh's school. Even though he has done it for better education for Ansh, but still she should have consulted about it. After all she is the mother and it is necessary to know the opinion of both parents in their children's case. She can neither deny his decision nor accept it with her heart. She can't even trust him since she didn't disclose her past to him and her broken trust in her past.
Yash was wondering what should he do to make Arthi understand that he is doing it for Ansh. He didn't know what Arthi wanted in this marriage. He thought that may be she also wanted her child's happiness. Then why is she opposing his decision. He didn't even know the reason behind her complaint. He consider Ansh as his own and he won't do any harm for him or his future. But still why can't she trust him on it.
both were in their own thought and didn't speak to each other at dining table which was usual for others. Buaji was watching both of them. She felt like they are angry at each other and that's why they are not touching or chatting. Her blood boiled with Jealousy towards Arthi. Why couldn't they married off her if they can accept a widow as their daughter - in - law. Mean while Gayathri and her husband was also noticing the gap in their second son and daughter-in-law's relationship.
after dinner Arthi made her kids go to bed and said them stories. When Payal and Palak came to know that Ansh will also be going in thier school they made fun of him alot. Ansh was grumby and scared. Arthi tried to console him. But still he was never the same. The previous night changed it.
Returning to her room Arthi was scared about Ansh's reaction towards the school change and the punishment yesterday. Today she was thinking that the decision to marry Yash was a correct decision or not?? She bumped into buaji and suddely came to present. Buaji seeing her lost in thought , thought that Arthi is dreaming about her new life. She got angry and started to taunt her.
Buaji: "wah!! Kya Baath Hai. It is only days that your marriage happened and you are already in dream land. It didn't take not even a month to forget your first husband. Aur Yash!! He didn't even asked your opinion regarding your son. He should have asked you about it." Seeing the changes in Arthi's face Buaji was satisfied that Yash and Arthi will not have a peaceful sleep today. She smiled to herself and walked to her room
 Arthi was feeling uncomfortable by the words of Bua. Even though she was not dreaming of her future life she was still disturbed about the decision of Yash. After hearing the words of Bua she thought that may be Yashji also think the same about her rejection. She need to clarify it. But when she entered the room yash was also standing there waiting for her. Both looked at each other for some time. Later without uttering a word they slept. Arthi was surprised by the hway she became toungue tied infront of Yash. Yash thought that may be she has accepted the decision.
Next day Arthi was tensed for Ansh. She know that he didm't like to go to a new school and he will be having no friends there. Even she can't accompany him. She thought that maybe Yashji would. But he didn't too. Being distracted by the tension of Ansh she was distracted.
While she was sitting in her room Yash came to the room and sing her tensed  he decided to speak to her.
Yash: "Arthiji, is there any problem?."
Arthi being tensed self- talked without even realising that Yasg ins in the room and she is talking loudly.
Arthi: "I don't know how Ansh will cope in new school. He don't even want to leave the old one. What is the necessary to change his school. He was good there. Now i can't even be in peace thinking that how he will be coping with new environment and classmates.  Not only that the changes in between the terms will suffer his studies too since he should have to cope with the new students and teaching method.Yashji sould have atleast once asked to me. It is necessary that the decision should be mutual in children's case. Why don't he understand."
Yash was stunned by her reply. Now he understand why Arthi was complaining about his decision. Being a singleparent he has always took the decision about his kids without consulting anyone and even Arthiji was also did the same. But now he is not the single parent. Even though they have married each other for kids, it is necessary to discuss about the decision made for kids to each other.

Part 1 - Page 1                                            part 22 - page 31                  part 41 - page 72
Part2 &3 - Page 2                                       part 23 - page 34                   part 42 - page 75
Part 4- Page 3                                             part 24 - page 36                  part 43 - page 77
Part 5- Page 4                                             part 25 - page 38                  part 44 - page 80
Part 6- Page 5                                             part 26 - page 40                  part 45 - page 82
Part 7- Page 7                                             part 27 - page 43                  part 46 - page 84
Part 8- Page 8                                             part 28 - page 45                  part 47 - page 86
Part 9- Page 9                                             part 29 - page 47                  part 48 - page 89
Part 10- Page 10                                         part 30 - page 49                  part 49 - page 91
Par 11- Page 11                                          part 31 - page 51                  part 50 - page 94
Part 12- Page 14                                         part 32 - page 53                  part 51 - page 97
Part 13- Page 15                                         part 33 - page 55                  part 52 - page 101
Part 14- Page 17                                         part 34 - page 57                  part 53 - page 103
Part 15 & 16- Page 19                                part 35 - page 60                   part 54 - page 107
Part 17- Page 22                                        part 36 - page 62                     part 55 - page 110
Part 18- Page 23                                        part 37 - page 64                     part 56 - page 112
Part 19- Page 25                                        part 38 - page 66                     part 57 - page 113
Part 20- Page 27                                        part 39 - page 68                     part 58 - page 115
Part 21- Page 29                                        part 40 - page 70                     part 59 - page 116
                                                                                                                 part 60 - page 118

thread 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3624295

Edited by chippu84 - 10 years ago
excellently written dear...šŸ‘
continue...šŸ˜Š
I love it! Please continue this.
Wonderful dear...continue soonšŸ˜›
Lovely FF dear...plzz do continue...!
Sorry for double post!!Edited by nooriewas - 11 years ago
Awesome update n cont soon

But still he knows that she was being unfair in case of Ansh. He is a child and he can mingle easily with anyone. Her fear is not logical. He decided to make her understand but then thought against it. He knows that she won't hear a thing now with her tension. It would be better if he speak to her after kids return from school.

Arthi was tensed until Ansh came back. After hearing that he wants to go back to his old school Arthi decided to talk to Yash regarding this. When she reached there she saw that Yash was playing with his daughters. Upon seeing her Yash sit down.

Yash:

Do you want to say something?

Arthi:

yes. Ansh want to go back to his old school. He is too scared about his new school.

Yash:

Ansh come hereā€¦ Tell me what happened?

Ansh:

I don't want to go to new school new Papa. These people mock me.

Yash:

then you also mock them. Ansh you will slowly find new friends there. This weekend we can go to park dear. This is to all of you. Now you all go and play.

Arthi:

It is not good to pamper kids by giving such offer.

Yash:

It is not good to support their fear.

They looked at each other for some time and left to each other's work.

Paridi got ready to go to her work and Prateek was waiting for her. He knew that he has to tall to his parents regarding Paridi's work or else he has to sleep on the floor for the rest of his life. He doesn't know how to do that. They went out and Vidhi was looking at them. Pankaj who has returned earlier to take some file saw the way Vidhi was looking at the young couple and felt sorry for him and her. He knows that he is being selfish to be angry at her but still she should have to spend some time with him too. He knows that she has many responsibilities but still she also have responsibility towards him. He looked at his wife who was going to kitchen to complete her work. Arthi was watching this a few distance away. She has a feeling that everything is not right between her elder brother-in-law and his wife. But she doesn't know how to help them. Here she is in her own mess and how can she help others with their problem.

At the dinner table she feels that her assessment is correct and there is some problem between Pankaj and Vidhi. Bua was watching Arthi intently while eating and she feel that Arthi is still angry with Yash and decided to increase the anger of Yash too. After dinner Arthi asked Vidhi to go to bed early since she is working from the morning. She playfully asked her to spend some time with her husband too. Vidhi knows that her husband is not in a good mood and is reluctant to go to the room. But without any excuse to give to Arthi she decided to go to her room. Pankaj who was working at his computer saw her and looked at the clock. Seeing her early he was surprised since she never have time for him. He became sarcastic thinking about it and simply asked her

Pankaj:

How come you are early today? You have completed your work or is there any early program tomorrow?

Vidhi:

No it is just that Arthi asked me to retire since she will look after the rest of the work. So I came early. Do you need anything?

Pankaj:

I will take whatever I want.

Vidhi decided to confront him regarding his ignorance and so sit near him.

Vidhi:

Why are you behaving towards me like this? What did I do wrong? Please tell me?

Pankaj:

You never did anything wrong. It is my mistake that I want some alone time with my wife. But she doesn't have any time for me. She only wants to keep others happy and to take all the responsibility of a daughter-in-law and not a wife.

Vidhi:

Why are you saying like that? This is your family. I am trying to keep them happy so that there is no complaint from your family. Is this my mistake? I want to see you happy and so decided to sideline my happiness to make this family happy. You also know that this family has a disciplined life and I can't go against it.

Arthi who was passing by their room heard their argument left there before they see her and also decided to help them to solve their problem. She knows that Pankaj wanted to have some privacy with Vidhi but her responsibilities do not allow her to be with her husband. Arthi decided to take some responsibilities from her elder sister-in-law so that she can enjoy some alone moments with her husband. Arthi entered to her roomand saw that her husband is working in laptop. She went inside without making a sound and changed get ready to bed.

nice  one  update  soon
Wow!I am loving the progress of the story..wish we get to see these scenes on screen..continue soon:)))