India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Do you like P"O"..rineeta.? (Page 2)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

I think she is a good actress... I think Vedant is also better as an actor than DK (not saying that he is a bad actor.. uhu not saying that.. ) .. Disha is okay.. but I really like Porinita and Gargi's acting.. I really like Gargi.. she is such a negative character but she is the one who makes you laugh... in the serial..  well. Porinita just entered the show in US.. but I really liked from what I saw..

I see some flaws in DK's dialogue delivery.. he has this Punjabi tone.. somehow coming.. such as in a scene where Disha says .. Vedant aisa bachkani harkat karta rehta hai.. he says bachpaneki harkat.. ummm not sure.. whether that is the dialogue.. or that is how he said bachkaneki harkat.. maybe it is because I love DK and want him to be perrrfect .. but well.. who the hell am I to comment on somebody's acting.. when I'm not acting myself for somebody to make comments on my acting..

~memsaab

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Porineeta , Kavita Kaushik, is a more experienced actress than Chavi or Ashish and it shows.

Swathi, her bengali accent is perfect ! I was surprised her accent is so perfect considering she is not  a Bengali.

I too am Bengali so I noticed her accent .

Edited by Vera - 26 April 2005 at 7:33pm
kiran1 Groupbie
kiran1
kiran1

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I think she makes it more interesting!
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

I do not like her as Porineeta because she is spoiling our D'S relationship and creating problems for them to get togather. But as Kavita Kaushik I like her and I think she is good and kind of cute.

She did a nice role in Piya ka ghar as Swathi I think, she was Sameer's girlfriend and later got married to him. Last week, I saw her in Rooh with Aryaman from KKusum, she was good.

As far as DK's acting is concerned, I too think that in his dialogue delivery, his punjabi accent is sometimes too prominating, especially when he speaks hindi but his acting is just superb. His eyes are so killing and often speaks for him that he does not even need to have some dialogues. They are so killing that they goes directly through my heart and I just love him for that.

Vedant well, I do'nt why I do'nt like him that much, I just cant stand when he says my my my. I know now many of his fans will get mad on me on this comment, but sorry friends this is just my personal view and no offense to anyone. Please forgive me if I have hurt anyone by saying that.

maja Big smile

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged

i don't like pori!!!!

She makes me mad!!!Angry

love eran!!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

i didnt liked pori to start but now i like her... she is quite funny ..especially the scenes with her and gargi ..the way the two communicate with each other is hilarious .... before i called dish as kelly bundy but pori represents kelly much better and that might be the reason which makes her sympathetic despite her negative shades....

but i didnt like kavita in PKG, rooh and ek hasina thi...  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index