Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Do you like P"O"..rineeta.?

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged

HI Guys,

I think I like Porineeta a lot , she acts really well, and brings a lighter shade to the soap, She's cool...even though she is supposedly a negative character, when disha asked her to find out the dark secret so that she could make gargi her ghulam...the smile she had on her face and the jhatka later..made me laugh...She acts really well.., what do u think???

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i just hate  pari character and also the actress kavitha who plays the role of pariAngry
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Though I don't like the character Pori I would say that Kavita is doing a good job. am not sure abt her Bengali accent and pronounciation but otherwise her expressions are good. Comically negative.

Swathi

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Pori.......................she hasn't been introduced to us in SA as yet but simply cannot stand her, saw a few pics of her in her mini skirts and all, don't like her character at all.......................LOOKING forward to her EXITLOLClapLOL

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yea she acts well and does bring a lil lighter tone to the serial but over all teh character is yucckkyy ... !! LOL
Shaheen786 Senior Member
Shaheen786
Shaheen786

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

i also think this Pori character brings a change to the drama, esp. since shes a bit slow in realising that Disha is using her.

I think she'll become positive and then her and Vedant may get back together

Shaheen

Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i like that actress and she is doing a good job as "porineeta"
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I personally don't like her because she is spoling DK and Disha's relationship i won't say she's a bad actress but can't help hating her!Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index