when will adalat stop copying? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

Honestly speaking i had not found any star appealing to me , also its story was not gripping as of other ones . I used to like PRIYANKA Bassi in LRL but detested her in Chintzy show Surya the Cop Sometimes it did seem as its copy version of daily show.

Well I just watched 12 episodes of it!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

She was nice in Surya and I liked her with Karan but the show overall was not good!!!!!!

Sony went overboard with it's crime thrillers at that time!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when will adalat stop copying? (Page 7)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

well said. For those who have already watched similar stories in other shows they should skip it to watch those ones they find gripping but never nag Adaalat about showing Similar stories because we find them completely new . As far as i think there are very few who feel they have already watched same stories in other shows but majority of viewers in India don't seem to have watched Monk or Castle so they find Adaalat each eps out and out interesting and new. Interestingly despite having similar stories, it scoring good TRPs so adaalat's cvs would like to what they think helping their show to garner awesome trp .

Vikrant I don't think I or anyone else pointed out the similarity to Castle to say Adaalat was losing its essence!!!!!

I just said it because I noticed it!!!!!Smile

I think I have also previously pointed out when they got inspired from Agatha Christie's novels like "Witness for the Prosecution" and "And then there were none"!!!!!!!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

I'm not against the people who point out copied episodes. But the usual affair is that, maximum members use the matter to make fun of the show. I've seen many posts similar to this and seriously not all members appreciated KD. They just kept on screaming about Monk!

When Adaalat started, a separate post was being created to advertise Monk. I felt very bad at that time but situations aren't similar now.

The best thing is, KD and RR rock!

I found Adaalat better than what little I saw of Monk!!!!!

Atleast Ronit looks much better than the hero there!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19-Shruti

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
lol.. :D detective ko courtroom me convert karne me bahut kuch karna padta hai.. :D...aur sirf yahi nahi dialougemaking is also a major factor..

Edited by riju1212 - 20 June 2012 at 12:14am

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I dont care whther Adaalat is copyng or not...i like Adaalat and acc to me the episodes were not at all compltly copied coz monk is a differnt kind of show ya u can say the stories can be..bt still there must be a lot of dffernce..And Adaalat according to me is outstanding not only due to its storyline only...the screenplay,presntation,acting r simply awsome...Here u people r judging the show only on the basis of its copied storyline????omg common...if u people r brave enough to speak the truth and if you people love this show u must hv been shared the positive and the brilliant side also...dnt u like Adaalat's acting,presntation,way of prosecution and Most importantly RR..?.wht u say...?...thts why i dnt care that people started to dance here by raising their hands and speaking almost everytime the same thing Adaalat is copy Adaalat is a copy...

Edited by riju1212 - 20 June 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19

prttal

Groupbie

prttal

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Sorry for the post. So edited...

Edited by prttal - 21 June 2012 at 3:08am

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Prttal=i didnt told that i watch it for KD only...see my post properly...i think u need a proper eye checkup..and OMG OMG what a comment...see again u r cmmntng regarding the stories...what the hell...if u hv guts then cmment on the screenplay,presntation,acting in Adaalat..again u r dragging ur words into storyline...

Edited by riju1212 - 20 June 2012 at 12:05pm

riju1212

Groupbie

riju1212

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
and how dare u are to say that  'But many people who are illiterate and watch it for KD will praise the writer's for such good cases...'...mind ur language..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top