Adaalat
Adaalat

India-Forums

when will adalat stop copying? (Page 6)

mankani1 Senior Member
mankani1
mankani1

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Attractive I support you fully, to addI think we must not bothered about where the writer has taken an inspiration from as long as the show is entertaining and worth watching...

For viewers like me all episodes are new as I have never watched Monk or castle and those who have already watched can either skip to other shows or appreciate writer and Ronit Roy for making it better than Monk/Castle or any other serial (seriously I saw one/two episodes of Monk and adaalat is much better)

Whether we support plagiarism  or not is another issue and I don't think we are discussing this over here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.HaHaHeHe-Hupp_YuviFanatic_

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Attractive~

but still Adaalat is going way better than pottiest show Surya the cop which was full of atrocious stars.i know one member will swoop down on me to suppress my views but what i said is absolutely true .
Adaalat is a very good show and there's no doubt so now I'll stop caring about the writers.

We watch it for KD and he's not copied like the stories.
KD Pathak is the best thing of Adaalat and he leaves no stone unturned to entertain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mankani1Princess13.harinisriram39HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

but still Adaalat is going way better than pottiest show Surya the cop which was full of atrocious stars.i know one member will swoop down on me to suppress my views but what i said is absolutely true .

Vikrant I was just pointing things out!!!!!!!

Even I don't care where Adaalat copies it's stories from as long as they are good!!!!!!Smile

Fact remains it is the only show I watch now!!!!!

Vikrant can you please say majority of the stars on Surya were attrocious!!!!!!Wink

I happen to like a couple of them!!!!!!Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prttal

Scene in Adaalat Writers' house--

Writer1 (Gets up early in the morning to write the script): Zara TV on karte hain dekhe zara kaunsa mystery show aa raha hai... thodi INSPIRATION le lein...!

W2: Wahi Monk lagate hain...

W1: Tum zara English to Hindi karo, main zara detective to courtroom conversion karta hoon... Achcha hi hua ki ek saal aur extension mil gayi!!!

----------------------------

Unusual day at writers' house:

W1: Arey!! W2 zara idhar toh aao aaj toh Monk nahi aa raha...!!!

W2: Koi baat nahi... Aur channels par dekho.

W1: Wait! Wahan dekho, Caste aa raha hai...!!!!!

:)

This is classic!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

</div>

<div>

Vikrant I was just pointing things out!!!!!!!

Even I don't care where Adaalat copies it's stories from as long as they are good!!!!!!Smile

Fact remains it is the only show I watch now!!!!!

Vikrant can you please say majority of the stars on Surya were attrocious!!!!!!Wink

I happen to like a couple of them!!!!!!SmileSmile

Honestly speaking i had not found any star appealing to me , also its story was not gripping as of other ones . I used to like PRIYANKA Bassi in LRL but detested her in Chintzy show Surya the Cop Sometimes it did seem as its copy version of daily show.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mankani1

Attractive I support you fully, to addI think we must not bothered about where the writer has taken an inspiration from as long as the show is entertaining and worth watching...

For viewers like me all episodes are new as I have never watched Monk or castle and those who have already watched can either skip to other shows or appreciate writer and Ronit Roy for making it better than Monk/Castle or any other serial (seriously I saw one/two episodes of Monk and adaalat is much better)

Whether we support plagiarism or not is another issue and I don't think we are discussing this over here

well said. For those who have already watched similar stories in other shows they should skip it to watch those ones they find gripping but never nag Adaalat about showing Similar stories because we find them completely new . As far as i think there are very few who feel they have already watched same stories in other shows but majority of viewers in India don't seem to have watched Monk or Castle so they find Adaalat each eps out and out interesting and new. Interestingly despite having similar stories, it scoring good TRPs so adaalat's cvs would like to what they think helping their show to garner awesome trp .
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I'm not against the people who point out copied episodes. But the usual affair is that, maximum members use the matter to make fun of the show. I've seen many posts similar to this and seriously not all members appreciated KD. They just kept on screaming about Monk!

When Adaalat started, a separate post was being created to advertise Monk. I felt very bad at that time but situations aren't similar now.

The best thing is, KD and RR rock!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19HaHaHeHe-Hupp

_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
The main thing in Adaalat is courtroom and proofs don't work every time. KD uses his brilliant brain and outstanding argument skills to expose the culprit. Those scenes are worth watch and during investigation scenes, his observation steals the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19Suneel_kumarHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Go to top