when will adalat stop copying? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
lol.. :D detective ko courtroom me convert karne me bahut kuch karna padta hai.. :D...aur sirf yahi nahi dialougemaking is also a major factor.. Edited by riju1212 - 11 years ago
I dont care whther Adaalat is copyng or not...i like Adaalat and acc to me the episodes were not at all compltly copied coz monk is a differnt kind of show ya u can say the stories can be..bt still there must be a lot of dffernce..And Adaalat according to me is outstanding not only due to its storyline only...the screenplay,presntation,acting r simply awsome...Here u people r judging the show only on the basis of its copied storyline????omg common...if u people r brave enough to speak the truth and if you people love this show u must hv been shared the positive and the brilliant side also...dnt u like Adaalat's acting,presntation,way of prosecution and Most importantly RR..?.wht u say...?...thts why i dnt care that people started to dance here by raising their hands and speaking almost everytime the same thing Adaalat is copy Adaalat is a copy... Edited by riju1212 - 11 years ago

Sorry for the post. So edited...

Edited by prttal - 11 years ago
@Prttal=i didnt told that i watch it for KD only...see my post properly...i think u need a proper eye checkup..and OMG OMG what a comment...see again u r cmmntng regarding the stories...what the hell...if u hv guts then cmment on the screenplay,presntation,acting in Adaalat..again u r dragging ur words into storyline...Edited by riju1212 - 11 years ago
and how dare u are to say that  'But many people who are illiterate and watch it for KD will praise the writer's for such good cases...'...mind ur language..
Kya saala monk laga rakha hai sabne...I just started this thread because Adaalat was copying from other hinddi serials and hindi movies...it copied from a lot of hindi movies...I dont watch any englees serials...okay...and also how many of the viewers watch english serials? If Adaalat copies from foreign serials...then its fine for me...

How does one know that the episodes of the engleees serial were an original idea and not copied from somewhere else?

Adaalat is good. But still the problems remain like

1 Excessive copying...one day they will copy from their previous episodes

2 Same kind of sloowww dialogue delivery from KD...

3 Lack of characters in the serial...one more assistant is needed

4 Poor art direction...a guy acting as south indian/businessman or anyone else doesnt look like    one

5 More exciting background music

@ANIL= nice saying..I agree with u
I agree with most of the points but not the second assistant one. I still feel that KD needs no assistant.

Originally posted by riju1212

@Prttal=i didnt told that i watch it for KD only...see my post properly...i think u need a proper eye checkup..and OMG OMG what a comment...see again u r cmmntng regarding the stories...what the hell...if u hv guts then cmment on the screenplay,presntation,acting in Adaalat..again u r dragging ur words into storyline...

Sorry, I didn't mean to fight with anyone. And by illiterate, I meant people in villages etc who  watch this show regularly but don't have access to internet or other sources through which they would come to know if these episodes are original.

This is why many controversies have erupted. When Tezz was released,

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/reviews/type/view/id/1184/Tezz

http://survi.in/site/2012/05/priyadarshans-tezz-2011-movie-review/

http://blogs.reuters.com/indiamasala/2012/04/27/tezz-slow-and-unsteady/

some reviewers said it is an unsaid copy of The Bullet Train(TBT). This one reviewer on http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117947510?refcatid=31&printerfriendly=true

says that "it's no surprise this Bollywood pic shamelessly cribs from Jan De Bont's 1994 "Speed," as well as Japanese 1975 trailblazer "The Bullet Train."

But then again, people who wouldn't have watched the original and people in villages who barely get to see English movies(TBT is in Japanese).

I am sorry for writing the previous post in a wrong way.😔

I certainly agree that everything else screenplay, dialogues are good, but one bad point can spoil the whole of the good. And I personally feel if the story is strong, then only can other things count

Edited by prttal - 11 years ago
The writer should be replaced by someone who prefers original ideas and has the talent to be addressed as a writer. Less episodes were a piece of copy previously but now it has become common.