Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naina...

IF-Rockerz

Naina...

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
a girl is shown in the kitchen...she is keeping the plates on the shelf she is strugling cause she have to wear heels and work in the kitchen then suddenly she felt a hand gripping on her waist and he held her very tight!!!!...guess who???Day Dreaming...

yesh...it is none other than our suvreen and yuvraj whoes love is undefined...

character sketch

suvreen yuvraj singh : a happy go lucky girl who is married to her love of her life yuvrajClap...she loves him very much and lives in paris...they both work for an institue named " THE PARIS UNIVERSITY" and suvi is the cultural main head thier

yuvraj singh : the "cheetah" of the univesiityLOL...hahaha joking guys!!!! he is one of the trusty of the college and is married to our topper suvreen guggal...he loves her very much and alway's removes time to spend with herBlushing...

abhimanyu: married to our dear rea...he loves her very much abhi has his own company in which rea is also his patner...

naro: she is not yet married and is in paris with suvreen and uv

annie: she work's with abhi and rea...

story

the story will highlight the the journey of suvreen and yuvraj's love...how they fell for each other and how did they get married??? and also a big secret which is hidden frm them...but what is it...na na na ...not so early!!!! 

howz it???? comment and say should i continue it or no???Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouKhush94Anikz003mariyakamranjaneniroopashaily.says-sujairohit.sariminoz.sparikhBrunoMars-Simz-.Comics_Music.Zehnaseeb.-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: the love undefined..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Nice yaar...something different ...cont soon!!!
And PM me too!!!!

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Good one ,please do continue.

Naina...

IF-Rockerz

Naina...

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
thank u soon will continueee...

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Ur trailer iz awesome n plz continue it yaar

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Great concept, PM me when you wrote it!
SOunds great!

Khush94

Khush94

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
you should continue great concept and pm me when you update

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Awesome Yaaro... Different concept... Wow YuvReen Is married.. I'm so HoppyDancing
Continue soon and Pm Me

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.