SS: Incomplete (Without You)

Posted: 11 years ago
Removed
Edited by asrcraze - 10 years ago
nice ss...will be interesting to see how arnav will trust her..thanks for the pm

Good start.. Very nicely written.. I can't wait for the remorse when he realises she was telling the truth.. Love the way you've kept Khushi's pride intact. Made me want to stand up and cheer!

Thanks for the PM, and I'm looking forward to the next part.. :)
Don't get me wrong I love Arnav but I really want him to suffer when he finds out the truth!!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!! OH and thank you for the PM!!!!!!!
Originally posted by nazibah

Don't get me wrong I love Arnav but I really want him to suffer when he finds out the truth!!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!! OH and thank you for the PM!!!!!!!

Hey nothing to get you wrong. You can say anything you want ! 
Hey amazing beginning..would love to see where it goes from here..plz do continue..and thanks for the PM
ASR is a jerk. He is always think the worst of Khushi.  My heart constantly aches for Khushi. She represents the eternally misunderstood "WOMAN". Somehow someone must make him see the truth. Thanks for the PM.
can't wait to read how he finds out the truth

and as much as i liked the easy forgiving from your previous story, i am much excited for the alter grovelling!  thanks for the pm!
nice SS... Thanks for the PM...he is an idiot not to trust khushi