Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
hey frnds.. first of all i want to say sorry for my previous two FFs.. i started writing them without any prior thinking.. and cudnt cntinue becoz of their unrealistic theme.. i cnt write fantasies or horror stories that well.. as the storyline of DEK was very cnfusing at that time.. it wasnt instigating any good idea inside me so i started off with two unrealistic stories.. i cnt cntinue them..Cry i am sorry frnds.. those who were the readers of Dreamgirl and 8 hours together... i really cnt think abt anything to make them any better.. bt this FF is better and i think u will like it...Smile

WAT I WANT

This is a story abt a evil-minded guy Udayveer Singh,who cn do anything for his own benefits and to achieve his ends- so crooked he has become in time that he cn also be the cause of other people's troubles if they come into clash with his desires. he has the expert intelligence of an efficient chessplayer and thinks of this world as a huge chessboard. A politician by profession,he originally belongs frm a royal family of rajasthan. he is extreamely manipulative and shrewd and trusts almost nobody.. bt everyone trusts him,coz very few people knows his real nature.

This story is also abt the daughter of a special branch crime investigating officer Mr.Rajesh Tiwari who will be suspended by Udayveer for laying false charges on him of the assault of one of his opponents before the vote. Rajesh Tiwari knew that everything he had assumed was true bt he cud nt prove it as all the evidences were bought and changed by udayveer in some way.. he escaped the charge and rajesh was court martialled and suspended. his 18 yrs old daughter Manyata Tiwari cud nt digest this insult of her father.. she loved him more than anyone else in the whole world and she tried to cheer him up although she was quite down herself. but the lil young girl cud nt do much to attend to his mental injuries... hurt,disgusted,frustrated, Rajesh Tiwari committed suicide leaving manyata all alone in the world.. this is a story of her struggle to survive against the ruthless world and her fight for justice to regain her father's honour and last bt not the least, which forms the main crux of the story... her ability and inability to keep herself away frm Udayveer Singh, who will grow an immense obsession for her and will desire her with all his heart,mind and soul...

tell me what u think abt it...Wink

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 20 May 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01Kinnu1sweetiegal111manvirZaynmohinfatima4aSheIsTheOneshalinikanagusaweet-pariUdaynArnavRminetejuangelFantasyangeljaneniroopaSaHillover101wendy25Marwa.A.WluvzindagiArieltabiShazziecatty2000TheSexyDevilchitra_raoMsLusciousudaymanyata07pia.rahafia21Anjalika13ChocoChudailadventure_gurlprincessofkesar...navina...Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : What I want..(updted) ch 4 pg 9" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manvir

manvir

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
awsum theme...plz continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

SyedAinah

IF-Dazzler

SyedAinah

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Nyc concept , cont soon

kasturika_kashu

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Plz continue soon

kasturika_kashu

Fantasyangel

Fantasyangel

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
You should cntinue

kasturika_kashu

-JEHAN-

IF-Dazzler

-JEHAN-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
awesome theme...continue soon...

Marwa.A.W

Goldie

Marwa.A.W

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
awesome theme ...Wink

pls continue soon ...Smile

kasturika_kashu

wendy25

Goldie

wendy25

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
very very interesting concept,
please update 1st part soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu...navina...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.