Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

whats happening..?

siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
heyy ktlk lovers can anyone  update me with what exactly is happening in the show at present..??? i went through the posts n all n it seems ashu n nidhi r going to get married..😕 how did this all happen..??? i have missed around last 2 week epi.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After the break-up,Rohan started to like Nidhi and Anji,Shyama supported Rohan.So Nidhi's family again was thinking about this RISHTAA.But Nidhi opposed it strongly and decided to go Europe.Finally,BB(Ashu's Baba/Nidhi' Nana) met Nidhi's Baba and tried to convince him.Next day,Ashu came to airport to stop Nidhi but she stopped only when her Baba agreed for AshNi rishtaa.Then their engagement and wedding  were fixed respectively.Now the wedding date is 2morrow
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

After the break-up,Rohan started to like Nidhi and Anji,Shyama supported Rohan.So Nidhi's family again was thinking about this RISHTAA.But Nidhi opposed it strongly and decided to go Europe.Finally,BB(Ashu's Baba/Nidhi' Nana) met Nidhi's Baba and tried to convince him.Next day,Ashu came to airport to stop Nidhi but she stopped only when her Baba agreed for AshNi rishtaa.Then their engagement and wedding  were fixed respectively.Now the wedding date is 2morrow

thank u soo much buddy for the info was extremly helpful..
wow ashni's wedding tom..😳