leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Though I loved Anandi's guts, I just cant digest the sudden transformation.

How did she come accompanied by Sumitra and Gehna all of a sudden?

She is not at all money minded. Then why did she deny Jagya the property?

Her argument about keemat is not quite convincing. She knows Jagya betrayed everyone the day she hitched up with Gauri. Then what is so new about his asking for money?

Suddenly why she wants to drag him to court? Was she sleeping all these days? What happened to her argument with Bhairon when he first talked about taking Jagya to court? Where is the consistency?

Did the CVs feel that viewers are tired of Anandi's not fighting for her rights? The other show on another channel suddenly increased their trps because the wife did not take it lying down. While BV's trps are quite stagnant.

Whatever the reason I am glad that CVs made Anandi more spunky. Anth bhala tho sab bhala?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think they might show in today's episode how Anandi came to know about it...probably S&G had to tell her th entire story...

I think Anandi woke up the day Jagya blamed her for everything, that was th day she lost all hope and broke all ties. She was willing to divorce him silently, but he put a price to her...as she put it.

The worst part was he called the family "bewkoof", called her an outsider, when he himself broke all ties and left. 

He doesn't deserve the property rights...so basically that is the alternate way to go about it... 
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think anandi initially bought the argument that she was not indeed worthy of jagya because he had multiple times drilled into her that she was anpadh, gawar, and not laayak.  
She also felt that jagya was right in his own way that his freedom of choice had been taken away from him by being shackled by this child marriage.   She didnt want him to be punished for something that was not his fault. (fault = ability to choose his own life partner).

So she forgave, and decided to leave it at that.

Then jagya indicated he wanted to be friends with her, and she was happy with the friendship.

But lately, jagya's behaviour crossed all limits,  and coupled with the fact that anandi no longer sees herself as anpadh or gawar,  and has a new self confidence and self esteem, has made her lose her temper with him.

She feels the initial mistake was okay, and she has given jagya and gauri freedom to lead their sachha pyaar married life and to study further.   Now if they keep on coming back and harassing folks because of that freedom, then obviously there comes a breaking point.

I dont think the transformation of her character is that unrealistic. 
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=leavesandwaves]Though I loved Anandi's guts, I just cant digest the sudden transformation.

Maybe be genha told her the truth...they might show it in flashback in today's episode...anyways who cares how she came to know abt it

She opposed Jagya because he is blackamiling his own family for property share on which he has no claim and no contribution.There's a way of doing things...He's threatening and hurting her family so naturally she'll deny it.

Her argument about keemat is not quite convincing. She knows Jagya betrayed everyone the day she hitched up with Gauri. Then what is so new about his asking for money?
There's a limit to everything...he keeps on hurting his family on some pretext...and now this new property issue...it has to be put to stop sometime otherwise these GAGA can keep on blackmailing with new antics.

Suddenly why she wants to drag him to court? Was she sleeping all these days? What happened to her argument with Bhairon when he first talked about taking Jagya to court? Where is the consistency?
She didnt want to drag him to court because she still loved him and somehow blamed her broken marriage on herself...she thought she was not good enough for him...and putting him behind bars wont bring him back...so she just let him go.
but after he blamed her for Gawari's miscarriage and now this property issue she saw his true face...he had fallen to a very low level and didnt deserve any mercy...so she decided to file a case.

Did the CVs feel that viewers are tired of Anandi's not fighting for her rights? The other show on another channel suddenly increased their trps because the wife did not take it lying down. While BV's trps are quite stagnant.
Well I dont really care abt TRPs but Anandi has lot of patience and she finally lost her patience hence the outburst 😆

Whatever the reason I am glad that CVs made Anandi more spunky. Anth bhala tho sab bhala?

I agree 👏
atria thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

They didn't show the details, but she was suspicious about the whole business from the beginning, so I guess she made Sumitra or Gehna tell her the truth, then went to confront Jagya.

Because Jagya blackmailed the family for it. Actually I agree with her, if property is given once, what is to stop the bhikhari couple from trying again? Gauri was already cribbing about the possible amount to her mum. The Singhs were wrong to give in to blackmail, they were doing it to shield Anandi, and realizing this, she stopped them from making this mistake.

Actually Anandi has not blamed Jagya as much as the rest of the family. She thought his methods were wrong but maybe he was also a victim of the bal-vivaah and therefore had a right to choose his love as an adult. Now she has realized that more than true love, greed is the primary emotion in Jagya-Gauri's life. Anandi has always thought the best of people, being naive to a fault. So she rationalized Jagya's behaviour because he was a victim of child marriage too. But this last cheap trick of bartering for property for divorce (which is as beneficial to him as Anandi), finally made her realize that he is beyond redemption.

The consistency is in her character, which is caring to a fault. Initially she resisted the idea of taking Jagya to court because she felt that the Singhs, despite their denouncement of Jagya, would not care to see him behind bars (especially Sumi, who was still pining for Jagya), plus DS would be humiliated if her family matters were made public. So she preferred to let him get away with it quietly.

But he did not go away quietly. He and Gauri keep dropping bombshells in their lives, run screaming into the haveli at all odd hours, demand property in exchange for THEIR freedom, blame her for non-existent conspiracies. They have been chipping away at her fortitude slowly but steadily. This reached a pinnacle when she finally threw away Jagya's things which she had kept so long as mementos of her happier days. Even then she was ready to let him have a divorce, but he tried blackmailing his family out of property. So she has finally realized these guys will not go away, they will not be happy themselves, nor will they let her and the Singhs be happy. Hence her sudden outburst.

Even now, I believe she will stop the bigamy case and let the divorce happen when Jagya begs her, because her character hates causing trouble and fuss for others. But these two were taking advantage of her for so long that an outburst was bound to happen.

BTW which is the other show? Just curious. BV TRPs are stagnant but they are stagnant at or near the top at the moment, so that's good. Incidentally CVs always plan dhamakas now and then to raise TRPs, its a standard technique for every show. So here they show Jagya and Gauri getting away with everything for a fair bit till viewers start complaining, then bam, the evil are exposed and the good slap them silly (only for a little bit), then it is back to the good crying and evil enjoying and so on. Its a cycle we have been seeing ever since these kids grew up. 😆

runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anandi did not like the blackmailing part. And they were blackmailing Singhs using "her". And rest of the questions have already been answered.
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

-Ohh i don't think that's really important!! In fact i'm glad that they did not waste an episode or two in this silly revelation 

-It was not about money!! It was about Jughead stooping so low so as to blackmail his own parents

-Ummm she considered him a victim then..tinoo has explained this well😊

-I do see the consistency in her behavior. She has now reached a point of enough is enough

-Whatever the reason could be, i'm just soo happy that the CV's showed one cannot get away happily by blackmailing! Am sure they would eventually show that manipulating and cheating gives bad results...just as they had once showed the ill effects of Child marriage when J abandoned Anandi.

Reply in blue
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago