Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan’s mental state (Page 4)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Joined: 01 June 2004
Posts: 6831

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely

Purab is upto some good by behaving like a driver to Jassi..gr8LOL

She doesn't seem to mind it, does she?Wink

Some girls have all the luck!

Ek ladki hain...Aasman ke neeche...

Confusion uske aage...Do ladke uske peeche...

(Har kissi ka naseeb itna accha kahan hota hain...Though I could do without the confusion partTongue)

 

 



Edited by MysticaMagic - 28 October 2004 at 10:02am

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Joined: 28 September 2004
Posts: 3917

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Originally posted by lovely

Purab is upto some good by behaving like a driver to Jassi..gr8LOL

She doesn't seem to mind it, does she?Wink

Some girls have all the luck!

Ek ladki hain...Aasman ke neeche...

Confusion uske aage...Do ladke uske peeche...

(Har kissi ka naseeb itna accha kahan hota hain...Though I could do without the confusion partTongue)

which smart girl will not like it Wink hey if i was in her place i would be very very happy. saves my to and fro taxi fares. Wink

 

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I still think Armaan should sleep with Jassi and get it over
with...like I said add some masala   Tongue
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Joined: 02 September 2004
Posts: 1623

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I still think Armaan should sleep with Jassi and get it over
with...like I said add some masala   Tongue

inspite of all my inhibitions on that front...i agree...that will let purab off the hook, armaan /purab controversy will be resolved once and for all,we can finally concentrate on story if any , i can finally stop getting crazy about each episode and spend my time somewhere else fruitfully

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Minnie, your case is different. You personally select the poem you wish to copy to convey your love for your husband. It is not someone else's choice to use that particular poem.

Armaan did not even read the card. He simply chose it because Purab did. Why?

a) because he has no originality and cannot go with what HE feels for Jassi (if anything at all)...instead he has to rely on Purab's Judgement. (Classic case of Cyrano)

b) because he really does not know Jassi that well

c) because he's up to no good

Take your pick.



well said Mystica.....tumne to mere muh ki baat cheen liWink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Joined: 02 September 2004
Posts: 1623

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

here is a what -if situation.......(since the serial is boring , thought would come up with something to stimulate brain cells).

what-if purab realized that armaan wanted to buy a card for jassi(when armaan says he looking for a card for a friend, purab says it is hard to buy a card for jassi).....so while he picks up a card for himself at the romance section , he helps armaan by directing him to that card in friendship section(i know it is impossible but assume purab had an inkling what was going in armaan's head), what do you think happens now

here is an another what-if, the moment armaan and jassi get out of house to go for a drive, purab enters and says ....armaan going so soon, what will jassi do now.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64553

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Also prolly to convince her that he's not a bad guy(thats why his "I'm a bad guy" to Raj)

if u remember correctly even Raj could not come up with any examples of armaan being good without  a reasonWink.........ok so tries to prove to jassi that he is good....how????.....he emotinally coerces Jassi to meet him alone.......lies to his fiancee......puts jassi in a difficult position.....and gives no thought to what anyone else may think of Jassi meeting him.....Hello....if u seriously care abt jassi then u should  be concerned abt what u r making her do....and her reputation....


Armaan has asked Bebe's permission and got it. What more is he supposed to do?
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Joined: 16 June 2004
Posts: 3192

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ides

Also prolly to convince her that he's not a bad guy(thats why his "I'm a bad guy" to Raj)

if u remember correctly even Raj could not come up with any examples of armaan being good without  a reasonWink.........ok so tries to prove to jassi that he is good....how????.....he emotinally coerces Jassi to meet him alone.......lies to his fiancee......puts jassi in a difficult position.....and gives no thought to what anyone else may think of Jassi meeting him.....Hello....if u seriously care abt jassi then u should  be concerned abt what u r making her do....and her reputation....
Armaan has asked Bebe's permission and got it. What more is he supposed to do?
ok bebe gave him permission but if you have noticed she did have a worried look .

and how can you force a host of a party to leave the party and come and meet you ?



Edited by nishi - 29 October 2004 at 5:46am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Apu/Armaans Brilliance

2 3 4 5

Author: thesaint148   Replies: 39   Views: 2609

thesaint148 39 2609 21 November 2007 at 9:33am by Nupur9
Armaans Ego, Purabs care

2 3 4 5

Author: sharna2k6   Replies: 38   Views: 2486

sharna2k6 38 2486 20 June 2007 at 11:10am by sharna2k6
Armaans I LOVE YOU natak

2 3

Author: sharna2k6   Replies: 19   Views: 1748

sharna2k6 19 1748 01 May 2007 at 8:25pm by sharna2k6
armaans figure

2 3 4

Author: mimo   Replies: 25   Views: 1967

mimo 25 1967 11 January 2006 at 5:17am by pyaari_puja
Oct 26th - Armaans Dream Picture

2 3

Author: marvelous.malks   Replies: 22   Views: 1700

marvelous.malks 22 1700 29 October 2005 at 4:17am by cutelovelygirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index