Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I agree with ya Ides. Is Armaan really falling for Jassi, or is it that he fears losing her? To think of it...he is such a loser without her. He is so dependent on her and can't do a thing right without her. So, if she ends up marrying Purab and leaving him/gulmohor...he is doomed!
jprasad thumbnail
That is a good point about Armaan purchasing the same card
as Purab since Jassi is not usually impressed by his gifts...I was
wondering why he purchased the same card as Purab...the
only other thing I could think of was that he thought Purab
purchased a romantic card for Jassi and wanted to beat him to
it.
hydroxide00 thumbnail
wel yes armaan is in luv wid jassi but he himself doesnt noe it now...but he wiill noe v.soon n then jassi will not mary purab😃👏(yipeeeeeeeee)
puchi_puchi thumbnail
hi all i am new here in forum.i watch Jassi everyday & I am a Big fan of both Jassi & Armaan...I think the Jassi Armaan pair rocks😃i also think the chemistry between them i superb.But it is very sad that they are showing it only 3 times a week.it is so insufficient!i think we should protest to this.but how?
ides thumbnail
hey puchi_puchi.....welcome to I-forums....hope u have fun here😉
rain thumbnail

armaan is insecure that kohinoor will go to purab if jassi marries and i see no other reason.

and i am sure he will only fall for jassi after the makeover mark my words

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

That is a good point about Armaan purchasing the same card
as Purab since Jassi is not usually impressed by his gifts...I was
wondering why he purchased the same card as Purab...the
only other thing I could think of was that he thought Purab
purchased a romantic card for Jassi and wanted to beat him to
it.

agree with you Armaan knew Jassi will reject his gifts so he decided to buy a card. And the reason he did buy the same card was he was sure jassi will not reject it as Purab has selected the same card and obviously Armaan knows that Purab knows Jassi personally better than him. He is familiar with her professional side. knows nothing abt her personal taste. so her relied on his enemy's choice 😉

and the other reasoning can also be that till date Armaan never had to impress anyone in his entire life. Girls threw themselves at him and he enjoyed it so that's all. They were thrilled with the expensive gifts he gave them(if he gave them any.. we don't know) so now that he really wants jassi to be impressed by him and not think of him as the bad guy he is at loss as to what to do. cannot blame him. he doesn't know what to do. so best option was to trust Purab's choice which he knows will not fail.

But instead of looking at this from his POV P fans are calling him CopyCat which is ridiculous...they can never leave aside their prejudice and hatred for him aside and look at it logically. no sir they just want to find a silly reason to diss him.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

👏👏👏Well said Shreya.What a wonderful explaination for Armaan choosing the same card as Purab.

ides thumbnail
Hey hey....no one is dissing him for trying to change for jassi....its just that his methods leave much to be desired......agree that he relied on Purab's choice as he knew it was a fool proof idea to impress jassi, but the meaning behind giving a card is conveying what u feel.....in this case armaan is using what purab feels and putting his name under this.....

to me it is no different than asking ur secretary to shop for ur girlfriend because u dont know her preferences....it might be a great gift bought with one's money but wouldnt have that investment that u have when u spend the time choosing a gift for someone.....so meaningless.....

look at it this way, the importance of a gesture is in the feeling behind it without that it is meaningless.....to give it meaning, the gesture has to originate from within oneself not to be copied from elsewhere.....
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ides he did try to choose a card himself did not ask anyone to do it on his behalf. that matters. He stuck with the friendship section becoz he wants Jassi to be his friend. If he was trying to fool her he could have gone to other section even romance for that matter if he had a motive behind it. But he did not.

only thing is that he is clueless as to what to buy as he has never done this before in his life.

and it was his own idea to buy a card for jassi. purab did not tell him to buy a card for her. He ended up meeting Purab at the shop was a coincidence which made his job easier as he knows relying on Purab's choice is fool proof.

give him a break.