The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24poo_sasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Was checking some points of it.

The mocking sessions looks repetitive, stagnant and is now very much annoying……I am sure that the audience can do without it…..The reason for these scenes/Seq not licking with its audience is over dramatization and poor dialogue, dialogue delivery by the contestants (Side Characters are a Bunch of waste, they can be trained to do better) and poor execution…..

I see it some of them are irritating, But these people are not really the "actors" who have been in shows earlier this is their break yes a little polish could be done with some training, their mocking especially  that one girl who says come on meenakshi and that guy who said nautanki stilts was irritating .. But I see them better than some on other shows...

Many will go before the Gala round I hope the training is better by then.

You wanna be mean be DC…..Apurva Agnihotri comeback is phenomenal. He breath life into the character of DC and gets into its skin with ease and perfection…..As the rich, devilishly suave and manipulative DC one can very well say that this character is here to stay ….The scene where he asks Bobby (His Cameraman i guess) if he has covered Meenaxi's Fall shows that he is a master at his trade…….We all know that on air promo's of such incidents will always garner viewers interest as well as aid to a rise in TRP…….

I can see DC spinning around my head Embarrassed.. Yep makes the whole focal point of whatever is happening ,,,

The concept of a reality show is unique for a daily soap and Asmaan Se Aage has already managed to grab attention and interest of the viwers in just in a span of 2 weeks….What's in store for Meenaxi on her come back…..Will Akshat's guilt nudge him to apologize to Meenaxi??? Do we get to see love blossom between Akshat and Meenaxi??? Stay tuned to find out what happens in your fav show…Aasaman Se Aage

Well with new beans put in and Alan going to bring Meenakshi back we have to go with the flow of the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing... The review raised similar points which we all have thought...

Its interesting to see Apurva is praised

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
You wanna be mean be DC'..Apurva Agnihotri comeback is phenomenal. He breath life into the character of DC and gets into its skin with ease and perfection'..As the rich, devilishly suave and manipulative DC one can very well say that this character is here to stay '.The scene where he asks Bobby (His Cameraman i guess) if he has covered Meenaxi's Fall shows that he is a master at his trade''.We all know that on air promo's of such incidents will always garner viewers interest as well as aid to a rise in TRP''

The most happening part of this analysis is this, makes me so proud to be Apu's fan.Party
I too love Sandhaya , hope she makes DC realise one day that there should be a twist in drama, time to change from Grey to positive. Wink. Frankly I watch ASA mainly for DC and Sandhaya.Embarrassed

Even I found the mocking sessions boring while Poonam was right in poinitng out some realities to Meenaxi . I agree about Meenaxi being a good learner and I hope she learns to face Karishma soon and overcome her fears and emerge stronger Big smile

Thanks for sharingClap and it is great to know that ASA is becoming popular.Dancing

Edited by rekha03 - 07 May 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Actually I liked Poonam's words today, She told exactly what her heart felt..

The mocking on Meenakshi proved what Poonam also faces when she walks out of her house..

Meenakshi has just been home and the mall sweeping and cleaning, taunts by Kirkiree was only what she has heard and that too for waisting time and all that,

But the real mocking she faces in teh academy for various reasons to me is what Poonam is pointing out as harsh reality of the standards they are in ,, so Meenakshi is suppose to fight back if she wants to mke her dream.. So pressure has built up on meenakshi and her return should be to make her stronger and fight with this jungle she steps back in...

swethasyam08

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
You wanna be mean be DC…..Apurva Agnihotri comeback is phenomenal. He breath life into the character of DC and gets into its skin with ease and perfection…..As the rich, devilishly suave and manipulative DC one can very well say that this character is here to stay ….The scene where he asks Bobby (His Cameraman i guess) if he has covered Meenaxi's Fall shows that he is a master at his trade…….We all know that on air promo's of such incidents will always garner viewers interest as well as aid to a rise in TRP…….

best part of the article Heart
tfs

swethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article!!!

its good to know that the show is getting popular. loved the article.

shanti05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index