Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Diivi

@juhi007 about a new season of SGP,im not sure about it..SGP has alwys bn a great show,bt it never got much of a recognition from SPs side🤢..many of the actrs nd othr channel walas wr praising SGP all d tym,bt SP dint seem to care..nd finally they made SGP to go off-air fr such a pityful show..i wud die to watch its second season..bt ONLY in sum othr channel wr it wud get d desired respect it shud hav got😔..
im missin d show like hell..nw im watchin 'devon ki dev mahadev' in lyfOK...atleast thrz 
no drama in thr😳..
you are right SP never gave the much needed importance to SGP, and sorry but i think that the SP people would never start a season two becoz all they want is TRP nd no quality...and I'm also a viewer of devon ke dev its a good show with good content not like the other rona dhona drama series...
Originally posted by misty85

Before SGP I totally stopped watching SP but returned to the channel to watch this show... there is no other show on this channel which is worth watching...
Agree with you misty85 SGP was very unique and some how not fake... I really miss SGP as there is no other watch-able show in SP currently...😭   and I'm not ashamed to tell everyone that I still watch SGP in star utsav... and remember those fun time I used to spend with my mom while watching SGP...one thing more to tell SGP was a family 's favourite , me , my mom, my dad and my big bro we all used to sit together nd watch it...missing SGP like hell 

YEEEAAAYYY...😛

I ALSO WATCH & ENJOY EVERY DAY  SGP WITHOUT FAILURE. BUT I ALSO THINK DAT WHAT WILL I WATCH ON TV   WHEN DIS REPEAT ALSO GONNA COME TO END...!!!!!!! ðŸ˜­